Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
other

You & I covered on China's highest rated TV show

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

By Sam Lee (Li Sheng-jie), a very successful veteran musician from Taiwan. Starts at 25:25.

And yes, this is the same show Jessie J competes as a contestant on. :laughga: Her performance starts at 1:05:30, in case anyone's interested.

 

 

Edited by Haroon
changed tag after changing section
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brolysskins

Such a beautiful song to sing Karaoke to. I always slay it at the bar lol AND HE MIXED IT WITH WHATS UP

Edited by Brolysskins
I was shook

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PanPikus

Not available for me :selena:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mr√≥ga, chodŇļ opowiem Ci bajeczkńô, bajka bńôdzie dŇāuga...
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ELEMENTALITY

:selena: The woman at 26:17 

so into it

like SO into it

and the guy at 28:35 MUST BECOME A GIF IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW PLEASE SOMEONE IDK HOW TO MAKE GIFS :sharon:

Edited by ELEMENTALITY
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Louvre

Jessie J's performance sends me :wtfga::wtfga::wtfga: Where has her career gone

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala

The audience is paid to express THOSE emotions :trollga:and everyone knows it so it isn't a surprise to find plenty of exaggerated or pretentious reactions in these Chinese talent shows. :sharon:

Anyway, they did a great job on making a fantastic program. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourEvilTwin
3 minutes ago, Galagala said:

The audience is paid to express THOSE emotions :trollga:and everyone knows it so it isn't a surprise to find plenty of exaggerated or pretentious reactions in these Chinese talent shows. :sharon:

Anyway, they did a great job on making a fantastic program. 

You have to do that in Wendy's audience too, and for free. :fthis: I'd rather get paid. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala
33 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

You have to do that in Wendy's audience too, and for free. :fthis: I'd rather get paid. 

Sorry to offend you but even you know I'm just telling the truth.Come on, it is not the media but some of THOSE  paid audience that unveiled this.  I mean it isnt bad at all to pay for a more impressive program so you don't need to try to say sth bitter to act like it's just a joke or else. 

Did merely this small thing (and even it is just a fact) offend your patriotism or sth?  You're strange. 

 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourEvilTwin
5 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Sorry to offend you but even you know I'm just telling the truth.Come on, it is not the media but some of THOSE  paid audience that unveiled this.  I mean it isnt bad at all to pay for a more impressive program so you don't need to try to say sth bitter to act like it's just a joke or else. 

Did merely this small thing (and even it is just a fact) offend your patriotism or sth?  You're strange. 

 

I pointed out a fact. In two sentences. That's it. Go open your own thread if you want to start some ****.

  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Derpplause
27 minutes ago, Runway said:

Jessie J is a talent show contestant now? :deadbanana: 

she was a bisexual popstar and then she found the light and became a straight chinese lady :firega: 

Edited by Derpplause
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JewelsNDrugs
On 13/1/2018 at 2:44 AM, GigiHadid said:

They didn't youcredit Gaga though.:triggered:

Glad that someone noticed this, monsters in China were pissed off and trying to contact Universal Music for copyright infringements:sis:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×