💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - End Game Ft. Ed Sheeran, Future

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, kizurl said:

This entire site is so bitter and cut-throat it's hilarious. Truth is Taylor is doing 'Gaga' better than Gaga - commercially successful, writes own material with her own signature, delivers quality, consistency, and tight fanbase.

Ya'll who don't see it are blinded by delusion and stagnation..

Or maybe they just don't like the video :poot:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
7 hours ago, PrincessDiez said:

yall call this boring yet we stan a woman who litearlly had a camera following her around while she fake cries:triggered::ladyhaha:

i llike it:bye:

It's a boring video, deal with it.

Even Gaga "fake crying" was more authentic and interesing than Taylor's high budget boring video around the world. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PrincessDiez
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Even Gaga "fake crying" was more authentic and interesing than Taylor's high budget boring video around the world. 

isn't boring to me, sorry

well comparing gaga's mr mv to her other ones it is pretty boring, deal with it

and why is everyone coming for me I just expressed my opinion

Cobyy

FentyGa

It's cute. I mean, it's a high quality video, even though it may not be the most interesting. Now let's hope for good videos for I Did Something Bad and Dress, then she can end the era:queenga:

Lextyr97
8 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

isn't boring to me, sorry

well comparing gaga's mr mv to her other ones it is pretty boring, deal with it

and why is everyone coming for me I just expressed my opinion

Cause you had to shade Gaga for some reason lmao

PrincessDiez
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Cause you had to shade Gaga for some reason lmao

just think that mr mv is boring when u compare it to smthing like John Wayne  NO SHADE

Spoiler

u a daddy btw lol :stalkga:

Cobyy

Lextyr97
6 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

just think that mr mv is boring when u compare it to smthing like John Wayne  NO SHADE

Hide contents

u a daddy btw lol :stalkga:

My point is, they're shading you because there was no need to shade ha. Haha thank you, beautiful ;)

Spoiler

I don't know how to delete this

Well the video is ok, but it makes a perfect mix with the song, still i was expecting more, now i expect End Game to be a hit. 

I love it now, to be honest. Watched it couple of times and it goes so well with the song, it's nothing special, no real story, but it's fun and visuals are great.  :wub:

2 hours ago, Bokhee said:

Well Gaga was released from prison, and poisoned everybody at Diner while singing a song about party and telephones

But that’s Gaga lmao you can’t compare TFM Gaga with anyone :hor:

it's boring....there is nothing interesting to see in it... I feel like I saw same video million times before only with slightly lower budget.....and tbh RFI and this video showed us that budget is not everything for a MV.....you can have huge budget but not a good video....and Taylor showed us that twice this era.....only good video was LWYMMD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

16 hours ago, Aussie said:

I don't mind Ed Sheeran's attempt at rapping, i actually think he did a great job on the song considering he is a complete novice at it.

You can say his rap verse was bad, decent, etc. but he's not a novice at all like he's literally rapped before and grew up with it too :selena:

Wow, this is one of the most boring videos I've ever seen. Why would you use so many dollars for something like this? The song is also really boring btw. @ me, but the Million Reasons videos is so much better, like, it had a message and emotion. This is just... Empty.

Archived