Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Things That Still Stand Out to You About Gaga Performances

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
3 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

the John Wayne-like dance during Bad Romance at the Superbowl, it makes me think it was cut out :selena::air:

What part are you talking about??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
4 hours ago, badgirlmeat said:

omg i thought i was the only one :air:

Right!! Which dancer is that even? I feel like Richy should’ve been the one there, but he was only onstage for like 5 seconds. 

EGOT2027
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why does everyone find that part cringy? It's my favorite :triggered:

It’s just so random lol

EGOT2027
4 hours ago, ECORONA said:

I always cringe when Amanda pulls her hahahaha I’m sure gaga forgot she had to go back....lol it happened all the ****ing time hahaha.....when the BR bridge comes she always cuts it short and she forgets hahahahaha I love her :ladyhaha:

Wait what are you talking about? When did she cut the bridge short?

edit: I swear I typed these all in one post guys!! Not sure what’s going on mobile. 

3 hours ago, Jswolf18 said:

Wait what?!? What does it even look like 

(I’m talking about the skirt)

3 hours ago, ECORONA said:

Yeah someone show us th skirt!!!!

IMG_2861.png

9EVKoZF.png

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

2 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

I’m assuming its that group spin like in the John Wayne choreo.

11:30

2:37

EGOT2027
14 minutes ago, KING said:

I’m assuming its that group spin like in the John Wayne choreo.

11:30

2:37

Oh you must be right! I think they did the huddle though to fit in with the football theme/the outfits. I still wish she would’ve thrown a jersey on or done some form of a costume change during the huddle though. Still my favorite Gaga performance ever!

hausofcy

At the end of Born this way at the grammys when her dancer is waiting for her to put her arm through the other sleeve of the coat but instead miss gaga decides to grab her imaginary **** and the dancer thinks **** this improvising bitch and drops the coat to finish ha own dancing. I still think it looks even more perfect hanging on one arm but that was funny af.

🇯🇵

Ariana Grindr
51 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

At the end of Born this way at the grammys when her dancer is waiting for her to put her arm through the other sleeve of the coat but instead miss gaga decides to grab her imaginary **** and the dancer thinks **** this improvising bitch and drops the coat to finish ha own dancing. I still think it looks even more perfect hanging on one arm but that was funny af.

Omfg yas yas yas......you just know she was suppsed to put the other sleeve on but the improv and the way it looks just hanging off one shoulder is lit! 

14 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Okay I don’t know about you guys, but I still watch certain Gaga performances regularly. Every time, the same things make me laugh/think/cringe. For example, each time I watch the super bowl, I notice:

-that dancer’s weird face at the very end when she’s throwing down the mic (who even is that? why was he chosen to be there at that time?)

-when the dancer picks her up during Telephone I laugh every freaking time

-every time during Million Reasons I wonder what happened to the skirt that they were using even in the final rehearsal (per the Netflix doc)

-Why do the cameras show the entire arena so many bloody times? Who really cares? lmao

-When they’re going into the huddle during bad romance, I always wonder if she forgot to go back or if Amanda forgot to bring her

Do you guys have similar experiences? Or am I just obsessive? lol

Never noticed it, Lmao:ladyhaha:

HausofGabo
On 11/1/2018 at 8:04 PM, iWontBeTonight said:

I was on vacations so I didn't see this earlier, sorry :emma:

this: 

Spoiler

reminds me of this: 

Spoiler

I know it's random, but can't stop seeing it.

Archived