Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Things That Still Stand Out to You About Gaga Performances

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Okay I don’t know about you guys, but I still watch certain Gaga performances regularly. Every time, the same things make me laugh/think/cringe. For example, each time I watch the super bowl, I notice:

-that dancer’s weird face at the very end when she’s throwing down the mic (who even is that? why was he chosen to be there at that time?)

-when the dancer picks her up during Telephone I laugh every freaking time

-every time during Million Reasons I wonder what happened to the skirt that they were using even in the final rehearsal (per the Netflix doc)

-Why do the cameras show the entire arena so many bloody times? Who really cares? lmao

-When they’re going into the huddle during bad romance, I always wonder if she forgot to go back or if Amanda forgot to bring her

Do you guys have similar experiences? Or am I just obsessive? lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

It happens to me too. Watching the superbowl I always laugh at that poor dancer who fell in the beginning of Born This Way :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

It happens to me too. Watching the superbowl I always laugh at that poor dancer who fell in the beginning of Born This Way :selena:

He was right in front of Gaga too. I wonder if he was reprimanded at all lol

davidtaylor

ONE thing I can think of is that she can NEVER stay still whilst singing like ever

edit: not saying that's bad or anything I love it

so happy i could die

When she picks up the new disco stick for less than two seconds. :triggered:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Better Day
5 minutes ago, DavidTaylor said:

ONE thing I can think of is that she can NEVER stay still whilst singing like ever

edit: not saying that's bad or anything I love it

She always uses her hands whilst she is speaking. I am the same, even when I sing I use my hands 

Together You And I!

Magneto

One of my favorite vocal Gaga performances ruined by one piece of hair. You can kinda see it in the thumbnail

Free my mind

Sneaky Oliver

I notice some moves. She has some specific moves during The Fame era performances with her hands and arms. She said she learned that from acting school so the show can look theatrical. 

She has some moves of her own too. The way she poses during DIC is very similar to Heavy Metal Lover performances from BTWBT :gaysia:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

davidtaylor
Just now, MissRebelDolly said:

She always uses her hands whilst she is speaking. I am the same, even when I sing I use my hands 

OMG yes

so happy i could die

davidtaylor
Just now, Magneto said:

One of my favorite vocal Gaga performances ruined by one piece of hair. You can kinda see it in the thumbnail

OMG I love this performance so much when she SCREAMS it gives me lifffe

so happy i could die

FfFfFfFF
16 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Okay I don’t know about you guys, but I still watch certain Gaga performances regularly. Every time, the same things make me laugh/think/cringe. For example, each time I watch the super bowl, I notice:

-that dancer’s weird face at the very end when she’s throwing down the mic (who even is that? why was he chosen to be there at that time?)

-when the dancer picks her up during Telephone I laugh every freaking time

-every time during Million Reasons I wonder what happened to the skirt that they were using even in the final rehearsal (per the Netflix doc)

-Why do the cameras show the entire arena so many bloody times? Who really cares? lmao

-When they’re going into the huddle during bad romance, I always wonder if she forgot to go back or if Amanda forgot to bring her

Do you guys have similar experiences? Or am I just obsessive? lol

That skirt was just so beautiful. It was meant to be iconic. :selena: 

Jupiter Drive

Transitioning from Bad Romance to Speechless at the AMAs when she 'shatters' the glass is extremely cringey, and then is later completely trumped by that weird ass face she pulls at the end of the performance. 

sc: maryjanehunty

11 minutes ago, Jupiter Drive said:

Transitioning from Bad Romance to Speechless at the AMAs when she 'shatters' the glass is extremely cringey, and then is later completely trumped by that weird ass face she pulls at the end of the performance. 

Are you kidding me? Her breaking the glass was iconic. And the flaming piano? I'm shook. :air:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Pretty Savage
30 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

When they’re going into the huddle dirini bad romance, I always wonder if she forgot to go back or if Amanda forgot to bring her

THIS! And I think she forgot to go back! The dancer saved that moment! 

Jupiter Drive
Just now, Sailor said:

Are you kidding me? Her breaking the glass was iconic. And the flaming piano? I'm shook. :air:

Honey I didn't say the performance was bad :triggered:

sc: maryjanehunty

Archived