1 minute ago, Jupiter Drive said:

Honey I didn't say the performance was bad :triggered:

That was the performance. :saladga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr

I always cringe when Amanda pulls her hahahaha I’m sure gaga forgot she had to go back....lol it happened all the ****ing time hahaha.....when the BR bridge comes she always cuts it short and she forgets hahahahaha I love her :ladyhaha:

badgirlmeat
49 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

-that dancer’s weird face at the very end when she’s throwing down the mic (who even is that? why was he chosen to be there at that time?)

omg i thought i was the only one :air:

🤠

YourWhiskyMouth

She lowers the mic from her mouth too early at 3:14 and I die a little bit inside everytime because it goes from being a 100% perfect performance to 99% :selena:

androiduser

her vocals, always... as a positive thing

as something negative, I hate Gaga's awkward spins, and that determined face she makes before doing them, she makes an angry pout face, like she's protesting something

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, MissRebelDolly said:

She always uses her hands whilst she is speaking. I am the same, even when I sing I use my hands 

Yes i love it her using her hands while talking:tony:

1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

-

-When they’re going into the huddle during bad romance, I always wonder if she forgot to go back or if Amanda forgot to bring her

I also notice it every time i think gaga forgot to move back:sweat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

HausofGabo

the John Wayne-like dance during Bad Romance at the Superbowl, it makes me think it was cut out :selena::air:

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

when the dancer picks her up during Telephone I laugh every freaking time

Why does everyone find that part cringy? It's my favorite :triggered:

2 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Okay I don’t know about you guys, but I still watch certain Gaga performances regularly. Every time, the same things make me laugh/think/cringe. For example, each time I watch the super bowl, I notice:

-that dancer’s weird face at the very end when she’s throwing down the mic (who even is that? why was he chosen to be there at that time?)

-when the dancer picks her up during Telephone I laugh every freaking time

-every time during Million Reasons I wonder what happened to the skirt that they were using even in the final rehearsal (per the Netflix doc)

-Why do the cameras show the entire arena so many bloody times? Who really cares? lmao

-When they’re going into the huddle during bad romance, I always wonder if she forgot to go back or if Amanda forgot to bring her

Do you guys have similar experiences? Or am I just obsessive? lol

Wait what?!? What does it even look like 

(I’m talking about the skirt)

Lextyr97

During this ARTPOP performance, the two dancers are literally only there for a move of the last 5 seconds lmao like was it even necessary?

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, The Bling said:

It happens to me too. Watching the superbowl I always laugh at that poor dancer who fell in the beginning of Born This Way :selena:

or at the superbowl when the dark skinned background dancer makes a really funny face when Gaga gets ha discostick during Telephone. I can't help but chuckle :air: 

Ariana Grindr
18 minutes ago, Jswolf18 said:

Wait what?!? What does it even look like 

(I’m talking about the skirt)

Yeah someone show us th skirt!!!!

EGOT2027
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

During this ARTPOP performance, the two dancers are literally only there for a move of the last 5 seconds lmao like was it even necessary?

I’m convinced Interscope was like “We want a big performance. There must be dancers!!!” And she was like “I’ll show them!!!”

EGOT2027
3 hours ago, ECORONA said:

Yeah someone show us th skirt!!!!

I’m on my phone right now, but if you go to the rehearsals during Five Foot Two, it shows it. She also mentions it during her small meltdown lol

Archived