💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should play this underrated tragic musicians story in a biopic

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Recently ive been getting into Judee Sill, a female musician who only ever recorded two albums in the early seventies before dying of a tragic cocaine overdose in 1979  

It really bums me out because very very few people have heard of her and her amazingly beautiful and esoteric music. She could have easily become as successful as Joni Mitchell or Carole King but her personal life and issues with her manager at the time quickly faded her career into obscurity  

Anyways, when I hear songs like Just Another Day, Come To Mana and many of gagas piano ballads I really think Gaga would be an ideal choice for Ms. Sill, and I personally think they look alike too tbh  I think it’d be a role gaga would really be into doing as Judee struggled with addiction before becoming an artist much like Gaga did  they both have many similarities in thier personal lives  

23si2r7.jpg

21z9s2.jpg

If you guys haven’t, please check her out. If you like 70s female musicians or just talented singer songwriters you’ll love her! 

(this song really reminds me of Gagas upbeat songs from Joanne)

http://www.rebeatmag.com/the-strange-and-tragic-tale-of-judee-sill-the-female-brian-wilson/

I invented post-its

davidtaylor

At 2:45 I felt it really touched my soul, that note (in the first video)

I really love this actually omg

so happy i could die

zakariah

Sure, this would be a good idea, but I feel like Gaga should do at least a few non-music related movies to solidify her acting prowess & career before doing another musical movie again (after ASIB). 

Archived