life

Gaga wants Oprah for president

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewPa

Chill out guys, it's just a way of speaking: if you fully endorse somebody for what she/he says or does you can say "*NAME* for president!"

In my teenage days in Italy (late 80s/90s) we used this expression a lot (in english), every time somebody said something we liked. 

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovanotti_for_President

it has to be a vintage thing, seeing how many of you did get it and took it literally... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

GagaMyBlood95

Obviously, I mean of course it depends on other people who would run against her but I really don't see anything about her that would be bad. She would run the country in the right direction and actually take care of people unlike some..

Reginald

Yeahhh... No more celebrities with no political experience, please. I almost had a heart attack from fear when I heard that Dwayne The Rock Johnson also wanted to run. 

PopThatArt

Honestly, I'm over celebrities running for president, talking about running, etc, because they just try to push their own political agenda, Hollywood is not America, New York is not America, Donald Trump also, is not America. I hope someone from middle america who knows what the real issues are and will address them properly and quickly and correctly will run for president and win. Enough of the chickery, pokery and argle bargle. 

Go see A Star is Born

dfewqxriweui283

Everybody could be a better politician / president than this immature child who is called "president" right now :giveup:

imnotyourbabe10

No. Celebritiy. President. Again. FFS! :fthis:

If we want to end career politicians, elect academics, philosophers, scientists instead. Not celebs! 

Born To Slay

I hope she's just kidding. Otherwise I have to assume Gaga has a very shallow view of politics.

Born To Slay
5 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Honestly, I'm over celebrities running for president, talking about running, etc, because they just try to push their own political agenda, Hollywood is not America, New York is not America, Donald Trump also, is not America. I hope someone from middle america who knows what the real issues are and will address them properly and quickly and correctly will run for president and win. Enough of the chickery, pokery and argle bargle. 

What makes Middle America so important? New York is just as important.

Archived