💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

75th Golden Globes + Live Stream

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I got here late, but Oprah had me shaking. That is what power looks like. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

Those Timothée fans on twitter are so annoying. They don't follow prediction sites and that's why they thought he'd win.

GoldenPonyboy
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

what happenedT?

After oprahs speech, she was annoucing the nominees for best director and she said : here are all the men nominated for best director because only men were nominates

RAMROD

so happy this woman given a chance and win

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ZiggyZiggs
12 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Those Timothée fans on twitter are so annoying. They don't follow prediction sites and that's why they thought he'd win.

ifkr just like all the armie fans who've been nasty-tweeting about Sam Rockwell relentlessly. like '**** you, you havent even watched three billboards stay in your ****ing lane' so ****ing annoying

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

ifkr just like all the armie fans who've been nasty-tweeting about Sam Rockwell relentlessly. like '**** you, you havent even watched three billboards stay in your ****ing lane' so ****ing annoying

I desperately wanted to see Armie and Timmy win, but I haven’t even seen the other films so I can’t truly comment (and neither can they). That’s just ridiculous. 

#Gaga2020

pedrohemg
21 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

They didn't watch any movie besides cmbyn. Timothée is a great actor, but come on, Gary Oldman is a veteran who had never won a Globe and his performance was incredible. Twitter stans are cancer.

ZiggyZiggs
11 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

They didn't watch any movie besides cmbyn. Timothée is a great actor, but come on, Gary Oldman is a veteran who never won a Globe and his performance was incredible. Twitter stans are cancer.

All the twitter gays are hating on three billboards, the darkest hour lmao. ‘Rip your taste ‘ tbh it’s very embarrassing 

sethrb101
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

All the twitter gays are hating on three billboards, the darkest hour lmao. ‘Rip your taste ‘ tbh it’s very embarrassing 

:sharon: I’m a CMBYN stan through and through, but it’s not like other good films don’t exist... I really want to see the other movies.

#Gaga2020

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

:sharon: I’m a CMBYN stan through and through, but it’s not like other good films don’t exist... I really want to see the other movies.

You should. a lot of those movies are absolutely brilliant 

NIghtmareElm

Glad Franco won.  His portrayal of Tommy was spot on.  Tommy's dream finally came true!

Three Billboards got all the awards it deserved.  I am so happy it won best best picture for drama.  Francis is an amazing actress.

DeleteMyAccount

I'm so happy that Allison won!

Also really glad to see all the wins for 3 Billboards and Lady Bird.

I need to see Shape of Water though. Maybe tomorrow. 

sethrb101

Three Billboards, Shape of Water, The Post, Lady Bird are definitely on my list of to-watch. I’m sure we can all agree that the issues were the star tonight, though.

Major props to OPRAH, Natalie Portman, Babz, and all the other women who spoke tonight :whitney:

#Gaga2020

FrankGutz
55 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

After oprahs speech, she was annoucing the nominees for best director and she said : here are all the men nominated for best director because only men were nominates

wig!! i love her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived