Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Epic Gaga Megamix

GagasPussy

Featured Posts

GagasPussy

This  video compilation is epic

BITCH SNATCHED  ME BALD ALL OF MY HAIR FROM MY SCALP AND  THE HAIR RESTING ON MY PUBIC REGION HAVE VANISHED. THERE ARE NO REMAINS.

caaf3a2e33b33f1e2628af1e8809abcd.gif

Gaga's videography is unmatched and cannot be beaten by the lesser female pop artists. She truly reinvented and changed pop music and set the bar for artists to step up their game. I am SLAYED watching everyone of her  visual pop masterpieces back to back. I am proud of being a little monster and of supporting an artist who is a visual Icon and brilliant at crafting videos. Watching the video reminded of how creative and  unpredictable she is and how she is willing to evolve and transform endlessly. Her videography is very eclectic and aesthetically pleasing. Cheers to more videos from Gaga and the visuals she will deliver to the kingdom of little monsters for her next era. 

Her videos are literally everything. The choreography snatched me. Her fashion snatched me. Her looks snatched me. Her expressions  and theatrics have me shook. Her music replenished my soul and essence. This bitch is living breathing, walking, and talking ART AND DRAMA. I LIVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I am still waiting on Mother Monster to RELEASE A FULL VISUAL ALBUM. Beyonce did it TWICE. I know Gaga is capable of doing such a feat. **** Interscope. She should use her own funds to produce and release a  full length LP visual movie.

SHARE your thoughts fellow Monster Brethren and sistren. I had to post this. 

14 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

I am still waiting on Mother Monster to RELEASE A FULL VISUAL ALBUM. Beyonce did it TWICE. I know Gaga is capable of doing such a feat.

THIS:pray: She has the budget, the creativity, the fashion, the choreo:giveup: C'mon Gaga, even my girl Fergie, the floppiest of the flops, did it:ladyhaha:

bloody g

As a curiosity, Megamix Central guy, who owns this channel is an homophobe. I had him on facebook and blocked it when I saw his posts :neyde:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

As a curiosity, Megamix Central guy, who owns this channel is an homophobe. I had him on facebook and blocked it when I saw his posts :neyde:

And yet he made a Gaga megamix... what kinda backwards ****

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
6 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

THIS:pray: She has the budget, the creativity, the fashion, the choreo:giveup: C'mon Gaga, even my girl Fergie, the floppiest of the flops, did it:ladyhaha:

I miss when Fergie was dominating  on her own and with the Black Eyed Peas :cryga:

#Gaga2020

bloody g
Just now, sethrb101 said:

And yet he made a Gaga megamix... what kinda backwards ****

he is a sellout, he does megamix for many artists :neyde:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Just now, sethrb101 said:

I miss when Fergie was dominating  on her own and with the Black Eyed Peas :cryga:

Yeah...the good ol' days:cryga: Guess she's now condemned to flop for the rest of her career

fergie.gif

It's unfair tho:cryga:

GagasPussy
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Wait, what? I was not aware he was homophobic. He hates the homoexual population yet creates Gaga videos? Bit Ironic.

Archived