💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Animal rights activists to protest against the meat dress

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Well, targeting Gaga will likely bring their cause attention. 

Gaga is a public figure, people can protest her if they wish.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I hope someone will wear their fan made meat dress to this date just for them to get triggered by without knowing the actual context of the said dress :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sipthistea

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a very good example of how to invest your time properly in important and relevant issues going on in our society.

For example, protesting against a dress that was used 8 years ago, which is already exposed in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame :ladyhaha:

Bellatrix
47 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I guess they can if they see a point with protesting against something that happened almost a decade ago.

However, throwing things at her isn't acceptable.

MeloArtDramaPop
2 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

of course there's this third meaning that we're all the same at the end of the day, no matter our origine, our color, our sexual orientation, etc. I guess there's many meanings behind that dress, we just have to find 'em

my meat dress could mean anything:bon:

While I do agree that animal life is important to the ecosystem, before fighting for the rights of animals I would rather focus on the rights of other human beings that are still suffering in the world (you know how Gaga has been doing her whole career) I guess people love wasting their time tho :poot:

Dominic
7 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

While I do agree that animal life is important to the ecosystem, before fighting for the rights of animals I would rather focus on the rights of other human beings that are still suffering in the world (you know how Gaga has been doing her whole career) I guess people love wasting their time tho :poot:

c7NJRa2.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

This is pathetic, this was 8 years ago. People change. If you're gonna protest, at least do it at the right time.

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

I guess they can if they see a point with protesting against something that happened almost a decade ago.

However, throwing things at her isn't acceptable.

Of course throwing things isn't acceptable but it's not like Gaga ever went back on her stances. She still occasionally wears fur and her defense for wearing it was pretty bluntly supportive of fur in general. 

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, Halle said:

idk why... but i still don't think that it's even an actual MEAT dress.. she can say it how much she likes but i just have a feeling that it's really made of latex or something.

She got coolers full of meat into the vicinity and made a dress out of latex? Then covered it with the scent of meat which literally every other celebrity around her smelled on her? Then went on to Ellen and somehow was very good at convincing her that it was real too? That all seems more likely than stitching up meat? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Edonis
7 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

But throwing things on someone is assault :wtfga: They will get in this :laughga:

OT: A damn mess. 

49 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

She got coolers full of meat into the vicinity and made a dress out of latex? Then covered it with the scent of meat which literally every other celebrity around her smelled on her? Then went on to Ellen and somehow was very good at convincing her that it was real too? That all seems more likely than stitching up meat? 

Well... to me yes

Archived