what do you consider fillers

vinster13

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salvador Sequea
9 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Do You even know the meaning of those songs on ARTPOP? NO! Swine is one of many songs on that album that is personal to Gaga and maybe one of us (who knows) and @Salvador Sequea you  saying that JnD isn’t a filler is....well.....Bull. The song doesn’t even supposed to be on the album and half of LM's don’t like it. It’s a filler sis :trollga:

I'm not saying those songs are not good. In fact, Swine, Fashion!, MJH and Gypsy are around my favorites songs from ARTPOP. To me they just feel like fillers because they aren't that iconic. Even we have the fact that the instrumentals for Donatella and MJH aren't even hers :wtfga: so even less iconic. Yeah maybe everybody hates JnD but the fact that is surrounded by the other iconic tracks such Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want and G.U.Y., makes some kind of balance :diane:. Even being hated that much makes the song iconic. And not to forget she chose JnD for the SwineFest and not Donatella, Fashion!, MJH nor even Gypsy :lolly:.

PerfectGUY

I love most of the songs listed down here, but I'm realistic about their 'filler' nature

The Fame : The Fame / Money Honey

The Fame Monster : Teeth 

Born This Way : Black Jesus + Amen Fashion / Bad Kids / Fashion Of His Love / The Queen

ARTPOP : error 404 = not found :firega:

Joanne : Sinner's Prayer / Come To Mama / Grigio Girls

Spoiler

to some extent :

The Fame : The Fame / Money Honey / the rest of the album except singles and few songs

The Fame Monster : Teeth / So Happy I could Die

Born This Way : Black Jesus + Amen Fashion / Bad Kids / Fashion Of His Love / The Queen / Hair / Americano 

ARTPOP : error 404 = not found :firega: / still not found yaaas (maybe jnd) 

Joanne : Sinner's Prayer / Come To Mama / Grigio Girls / Just Another Day / Angel Down

Naor Daniel
12 hours ago, seXXX dreams said:

I live here in America and All the the casual Lady Gaga fans I know StAN eh eh sis you delulu?

The hate for Eh Eh is real. Look at the comments. I usually see negative comments on Eh Eh and it makes me furious. 

The Z
15 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

The Fame: At least half, if we're being honest

The Fame Monster: Unpopular, but So Happy I Could Die

Born This Way: Probably Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn (still bops)

ARTPOP: Swine (A BOP), Jewels N' Drugs, and Fashion!

Joanne: Sinner's Prayer (which I LOVE but it's like it doesn't even exist to her; has she ever even mentioned it? :ladyhaha:)

She sang Sinner's Prayer twice

Oriane

The Fame : half of the album. Starstruck, Eh Eh, The Fame, Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys, I like it rough, Summerboy, Disco Heaven, Retro Dance Freak.

The Fame Monster : Maybe Monster.

Born this Way : The bonus tracks, BJAM, FOHL and The Queen. (especially FOHL, I think it's her most "filler" song)

I don't think ARTPOP and Joanne have any fillers, every song stands out in their own way and has a special place in the album.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
42 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

When was the second time ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Z
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

When was the second time ?

On Instagram, she posted a long video of her singing it in her car

sethrb101
2 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Where :gum: Was it during the dive bar tour?

#Gaga2020

Archived