💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Disco Heaven Cover and Back!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Hey guys! 

Im prepping my portfolio to apply to a huge marketing company where I live that works with big artists in the music industry (Like Drake) and is currently involved with the new Jurassic World movie, and they've worked on previous other.

Here is one of their example creations:

Spoiler

girl-on-train-movie-poster.jpg

As apart of my portfolio I updated the fake Gaga album "Disco Heaven" to include some of the recently leaked tracks! Here are the front and back covers! 

file.html file.html

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Perfection.

and why are Paper Gangsta, Starstruck, and I Like It Rough on there? Cause I remember them not being leaked. The only one that were leaked are Panty Party, New York, Retrosexual, and the final version of Dirty Ice Cream

EDIT: I didn’t read the whole thing. Okay this is just project.....Okay. I’m sorry. 

Mychal

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, Cruzifix said:

I’d love to see your other creations!

I can post a collection of my Logos I created for it tonight! :) 

40 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Perfection.

and why are Paper Gangsta, Starstruck, and I Like It Rough on there? Cause I remember them not being leaked. The only one that were leaked are Panty Party, New York, Retrosexual, and the final version of Dirty Ice Cream

EDIT: I didn’t read the whole thing. Okay this is just project.....Okay. I’m sorry. 

No worries! I felt like Panty Party, and Dirty Ice cream felt reasonable for the tracklist. I may even create a lyric book and make a prototype of the physical CD to include 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Salvador Sequea

The pictures you choose are amazing they really fit the theme! :tony:

But you gotta change that bevelled letters for the Lady Gaga logo for good:interestinga:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

The pictures you choose are amazing they really fit the theme! :tony:

But you gotta change that bevelled letters for the Lady Gaga logo for good:interestinga:

It’s to represent a disco ball tho :laughga:

Salvador Sequea
10 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

It’s to represent a disco ball tho :laughga:

mmmm no :wtfga: you should try to overexpose an actual picture of a disco ball on the shape of the letters :gaycat: or any other effect :sweat:

even tho is just my humble opinion :poot:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
9 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

mmmm no :wtfga: you should try to overexpose an actual picture of a disco ball on the shape of the letters :gaycat: or any other effect :sweat:

even tho is just my humble opinion :poot:

Well I like it just the way it is so imma keep it the way it is :sis:

vinster13

nnnn it says www,ladygaga.com

thats really ocd of me but I’m my school magazines design editor so I catch that ****

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, seXXX dreams said:

nnnn it says www,ladygaga.com

thats really ocd of me but I’m my school magazines design editor so I catch that ****

I didn’t even realize! Thanks for pointing it out

in fairness I made this after being away for almost 24 hours 

actual footage of me making this

200.gif 

Archived