💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's "mother"?

Henri Bardot

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

Who would you say is Lady Gaga's mother from the musical community?

To be honest I cringe everytime y'all say Madonna is, nothing against ha.

But yeah. I like to think Nina Hagen is Gaga's "mother".

She was way more creative and controversial than the other ones in my opinion.

Spoiler

She is German, and didn't move to the US till the 80s... so she isn't as popular as Madge is/was. 

She was mainly into punk and new wave... 

Even tho I really don't want to compare Nina with Gaga because... yeah :poot:

2305000,RCUbH+EAdQLuB_60qUa1Y69UZ4PmkH0o 80fa66c47f5f4226fa654d2992558e2f.jpgBvzbYliCcAAXm7V.jpg

She is an icon. Really. 

Sooo, who do you think is Gaga's "mother" and why?

pooiota

buttsicle

I think Cynthia Germanotta is Gaga's mother.

I'm not too sure why though :oprah:

Spoiler

:poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Henri Bardot
1 minute ago, TROLLGA said:

I think Cynthia Germanotta is Gaga's mother.

I'm not too sure why though :oprah:

Hide contents

:poot:

5 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

Who would you say is Lady Gaga's mother from the musical community?

Sis...

pooiota

PsychicGuru

"Aphrodite was born from the white foam produced by the severed genitals of Uranus (Heaven), after his son Cronus threw them into the sea."

So... the ocean is her mother? :oprah:

maxresdefault.jpg

Gaga's #1 fan

Oriane

Honestly I don't really see any female artists who have inspired Gaga that much... I have a lot of male names in mind, like Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Elton John, I see a bit of Gaga in them here and there.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mister Gaga

Gaga probably doesn't know about Nina's existence. It's her unrecognized mother maybe :laughga:

Time shaped gaga's goals and ambitions related to music; but her mother is still Madonna. Sorry not sorry. Now a days she's a grown woman who prefered being know for her talent, voice and versatility rather than being controversial 24/7 (i'm not criticizing it, since i adore madonna and i admire her intensely). She took a different path imo, she ended up sort of disenchanted of the pop world after 2013/4. She emancipated herself from Madonna :cryga:

I guess it was her destiny, as she never followed rules and always stood out from being different. But it's interesting to think what would have happened if ARTPOP would have been a big success ala TFM.

bloody g

I'd still say Madonna 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

11 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

"Aphrodite was born from the white foam produced by the severed genitals of Uranus (Heaven), after his son Cronus threw them into the sea."

So... the ocean is her mother? :oprah:

maxresdefault.jpg

Omg is that really where Aphrodite came from?

PsychicGuru
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Omg is that really where Aphrodite came from?

Yep :laughga:

Explains a lot doesn't it :trollga:

Gaga's #1 fan

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Gaga probably doesn't know about Nina's existence. It's her unrecognized mother maybe :laughga:

Time shaped gaga's goals and ambitions related to music; but her mother is still Madonna. Sorry not sorry. Now a days she's a grown woman who prefered being know for her talent, voice and versatility rather than being controversial 24/7 (i'm not criticizing it, since i adore madonna and i admire her intensely). She took a different path imo, she ended up sort of disenchanted of the pop world after 2013/4. She emancipated herself from Madonna :cryga:

I guess it was her destiny, as she never followed rules and always stood out from being different. But it's interesting to think what would have happened if ARTPOP would have been a big success ala TFM.

I mean Madonna also has many periods in her career that she also didn't try at all to be controversial.The whole period from Bedtime Stories to Music was pretty tame and focused on the work itself.

Mister Gaga
3 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I mean Madonna also has many periods in her career that she also didn't try at all to be controversial.The whole period from Bedtime Stories to Music was pretty tame and focused on the work itself.

I'm not saying that being controversial is bad tho. Bedtime Stories' lead single is Secret, which talks about a friend of her telling he was gay. In 1994, this was controversial. In 1996 she played Evita, and this role was pretty controversial too. It had WW buzz, and she ended up winning a GG, just like gaga. ROL era was the lightest one (and one of her most successful, just like gaga with Joanne, her softest work).

sipthistea

To be a "mother" in the music industry, this person would have taken her under her wing and supported her through her career (Madonna did quite the opposite :poot:) And we've never heard of this Nina or any kind of link related to Gaga. 

Gaga has fathers (more like godfathers) in the music community (Elton John, Tony Bennett).

Maybe she has an art godmother, Daphnee Guiness. 

Archived