💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga arriving to a recording studio in Los Angeles yesterday

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

MsSwan
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don't think so. They've already confirmed that she's performing a song off of Joanne, and if the AMAs are any indication, when she says she's performing a specific song, she's performing a specific song.

The song wasn’t specified though. It’s not going to be Million Reasons either, I’m sure they know it will start to look desperate if she sings the same song at every awards show. Joanne the song is the only other realistic option and she will easily get brushed under the rug by other performances– it’s just not exciting enough. 

Edit: Maybe Angel Down but that would probably just create more negative controversy than anything.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

The song wasn’t specified though. It’s not going to be Million Reasons either, I’m sure they know it will start to look desperate if she sings the same song at every awards show. Joanne the song is the only other realistic option and she will easily get brushed under the rug by other performances– it’s just not exciting enough. 

Hopefully she does a medley

Reality
3 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Edit: Maybe Angel Down but that would probably just create more negative controversy than anything.

Maybe she'll perform A-YO, or something, perhaps a more upbeat song. I would personally love Hey Girl with Florence on stage. Even if no specific song was mentioned, they still stated that it'd be off of Joanne.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Pop Music
7 hours ago, Kimblue said:

Ready to drop that surprise visual album.:staymad:

I would literally drop dead from excitement. Like 100% being honest

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

10 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Maybe it was a filming studio, DIC video coming

Sometimes i feel this fanbase dances in circles every day..

Spoiler

Around the satanic altar of our Savior

Spoiler

tumblr_m6husmBlmV1r202bxo1_500.gif

moonsago

It’s obviously for the Grammys where she’s performing a new song off of her Joanne re-release called Gaga which now includes 8 new tracks :stalkga:

SlayGagaloo
4 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Re recording Hey Girl featuring P!nk rock remix. 

:emma::emma: Here for it tbh 

Over.

Alexander Blue

time to sing some bops that i'll tease my fans with , but actually not going to release them , and blame my managers xo

I am not your plastic doll.

Archived