💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you watch the Superbowl performance?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
10 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Yes. :derpga:

It's not that it was bad at all, it was still very good. But I just expected something on a much huger scale.. like it didn't compare to Madonna, Beyonce, or even Katy's halftime performances, when I was expecting it to be even better than all of those. Considering she's Lady Gaga, I don't feel she took advantage of the size and impact of where she was performing. It felt like a really good VMAs medley or something, more than a halftime show.

Watch it again sis 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

All of this :applause:

I watch it religiously tbh. At least every couple days :flutter:

1 hour ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

like it didn't compare to Madonna, Beyonce, or even Katy's halftime performances, when I was expecting it to be even better than all of those.

They had bigger and flashier props to compensate for their lack of...well, it starts with a "T" :reductive:

Spoiler

But for real :selena: Gaga's was the best imo just because she's such a great performer :flutter: The others had a show around them while Gaga WAS the show :flutter:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Curunir

before gaga's superbowl show i used to watch beyonce's, katy's, madonna's and get hyped cause let's be real they were all very good productions. now when i go back to watch them again they pale in comparison and feel stale (they're still good though, just not as good)

whereas the moment i hear "god bless america..." i get hyped up so much. i've legit never managed to not watch the whole thing. i'll be like "okay i'm only watching the intro till the jump to born this way" and then it's just too good to stop. i honestly believe that if anyone's ever going to make a better show it's gonna have to be her and her alone and even that is debatable

god i love this woman :sharon:

OT: i watch it once every one or two weeks

edit: i got hyped about it by typing that so now i'm gonna go and watch it again
w0asUJX.png

DoremonLove

I just watched it yest after months:giveup: i have already watched it so many times from every angle:gaycat:. Tbh i can watch it daily:giggle:i love it so muuch

How can anoyone not love gaga

I watch it roughly every month, but not really the whole thing. It's usually the intro, MR, and Bad Romance that I watch.

I agree it wasn't like the best performance ever or anything like that. But I would definitely rank it above Katy Perry and Madonna and probably Beyonce too. Like come on, I can't believe someone would think Katy or Madonna (at this age) is better. Katy was all props. You could put anyone there and it'd be the same. Ditto for Madonna, who could barely move. And that crappy song with Niki Minaj was so cringey. Beyonce, like Gaga, was literally all her. Didn't need props or gimmicks. She was great but I felt her setlist took away from it.  Including those forgettable 4 tracks was a bad move. I personally chose Gaga over Bey, because although technically Beyonce performed better (which I believe she did), Gaga's overall performance was better with better and more iconic songs, better emotional moment, better stage. I feel Bey get's points for using her talent and presence alone while Katy and others did well with the props/gimmicks to make up for what they lack. Gaga combined the two. She had some props/gimmicks but she also performed great and showed her great talent.

I certainly wouldn't disagree if someone picked Bey over her though. But I cannot fathom anyone choosing Madonna or Katy over her. Like it's not even close to be honest.

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

But I just expected something on a much huger scale.. like it didn't compare to Madonna, Beyonce, or even Katy's halftime performances, when I was expecting it to be even better than all of those. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

⚯͛

sipthistea

The day after the SuperBowl, I watched it like 10 times (no kidding, I literally did).

Then I continued watching it ocasionally. Maybe once each 2 weeks. 

I'll watch it again the day of the SuperBowl. Let's see what JT has planned. 

FrankGutz

i think i only watched it like 5 times the week of SB, #flopfan

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Letmelivemylife

All the time ♥️ It may have been in front of the world but you know that performance was her way of saying " I love you my little monsters". It was full of refeferences that only we would understand. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I probably only watch it like once a month, however, I have the audio ripped so I listen to it all the time  

it’s always what plays when I’m in the shower, and in those 11-12 minutes, I am the halftime show

DoremonLove
10 hours ago, Doot said:

I probably only watch it like once a month, however, I have the audio ripped so I listen to it all the time  

it’s always what plays when I’m in the shower, and in those 11-12 minutes, I am the halftime show

I do the same:udidnt:are we the same person:udidnt:

How can anoyone not love gaga

vinster13

this single performance lead me to spend 400 doLLArs on tickets and grant me a lifetime Stan card

Ariana Grindr
On 1/5/2018 at 6:13 PM, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Yes. :derpga:

It's not that it was bad at all, it was still very good. But I just expected something on a much huger scale.. like it didn't compare to Madonna, Beyonce, or even Katy's halftime performances, when I was expecting it to be even better than all of those. Considering she's Lady Gaga, I don't feel she took advantage of the size and impact of where she was performing. It felt like a really good VMAs medley or something, more than a halftime show.

She sang from the rooftop, there were drones, she sang about unity in a time of political despair and chaos.....she jumped from the ****ing roof and descended so iconically she became a meme! Her actual LIVE vocals while dancing flawlessly. The lewks she served! The crowd! The lights! The Iconic Gaga football she caught at the end. This performance was an actual super bowl and in the moment conscious performance ... the rest could never!!!!:cryga:

Archived