❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Liza Koshy mocks Chinese culture and more

phillipaf

Featured Posts

phillipaf

Soooo, since everybody is butthurt about the Paul brothers because of whatever they did again, I already forgot, here's someone new to rant about.

In her most recent video, Youtuber Liza Koshy, visits a $$$ Store. However, in the first 30 seconds of the video she makes very distasteful jokes regarding people that die in car accidents and Chinese culture. But see for yourself...

"[...] I am driving today which means someone is going to die today. [laughs]"

"I'm the mood to go to China but I don't have enough gas [...] so instead we're going to my favourite Chinese store. That's right, to the dollar store."

HOW DARE HER

Spoiler

Literally just want to point out how ridiculous these conversations are. 

DeleteMyAccount

But isn't most dollar store merch made in China?

She does have to be a little careful though. I can totally see her saying something bad by accident because she definitely has that personality of talking. Some YouTubers need to calm down.

Eurotrash

:awkney: the first statement is about how she’s a bad driver and is hazard to everyone around her. The second is about how all the things in stores like that only consist of items made in China.

shame

the first joke is just a jab at herself basically saying how crappy of a driver she is

and the second i think just means everything in the dollar store is made in china so it's technically very "chinese" 

angels forever, forever angels

Reality

You're reaching way too much with this one, though.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

bloody g

"[...] I am driving today which means someone is going to die today. [laughs]"

I actually laughed :laughga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

phillipaf
19 minutes ago, Bathory said:

:awkney: the first statement is about how she’s a bad driver and is hazard to everyone around her. The second is about how all the things in stores like that only consist of items made in China.

15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You're reaching way too much with this one, though.

7 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

/close thread

are u kidding me

What is going on I can't tell if you're serious or not. 

AmericanGUY

sis you gotta stretch before a reach like that

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Reality
10 minutes ago, phillipaf said:

What is going on I can't tell if you're serious or not. 

I'm confused with what you're trying to say. Are you legitimately saying that Liza is doing something wrong, or are you trying to defend the Paul brothers by saying "Oh, look at how ridiculous these conversations are"?

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

phillipaf
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm confused with what you're trying to say. Are you legitimately saying that Liza is doing something wrong, or are you trying to defend the Paul brothers by saying "Oh, look at how ridiculous these conversations are"?

No obviously not. Liza Koshy is a comic. It's literally her job to make jokes. Just because I made this (very) sarcastic thread about something that absolutely doesn't matter she get's publicity. It's the same with the Paul brothers. I really don't think it's worth it to bother about what the **** they're up to. Even if it is oh so upsetting. We give them this huge stage when we're discussing it, they benefit from us. Their careers won't die because they made some stupid jokes, that nobody thought were funny. It's just not worth it. That's what I was trying to point out. We can't be butthurt about everything. As with the Liza Koshy jokes, one (or many) could take it the wrong way. It's just not everybody's cup of tea. Humour is humour, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it isn't. 

To clarify: what Logan did in Japan and what Jake did when he rapped is not funny imo. I guess everybody agrees on that. But why bother? :fthis:

Archived