đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga is 2017's #1 female touring artist in North America!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Bazaar said:

And the only one on that list. :laughga:

Which female artists also had a tour this year? (Beside Katy)

click on the link and see by yourself that she's not the only one aha

Celine, Ariana, Katy, etc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

The SuperBowl really made her relevant again in America. :wub:

Nah, she was still top ten back in 2013...and she also did very well with the C2C tour. 

FingerTips

Why are you guys gloating so much over this? She was a Superbowl Haltime performer, it would've been embarrassing had she failed to sell out her touring dates in Northern America. :ladyhaha:  Her tour isn't doing that great in Europe and she'll use curtains for some of her shows. But enjoy these great receipts as long as they last, I guess.

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, FingerTips said:

Why are you guys gloating so much over this? She was a Superbowl Haltime performer, it would've been embarrassing had she failed to sell out her touring dates in Northern America. :ladyhaha:  Her tour isn't doing that great in Europe and she'll use curtains for some of her shows. But enjoy these great receipts as long as they last, I guess.

Did you make an account just to post this? 

Who do you stan for? Let me guess....

FingerTips

Does it matter who I stan for? I'm only talking about the facts, why is it hard for you guys to deal with them? Let's not act as if the entire Joanne era wasn't helped abundantly with Superbowl. 

Speaking of Katy, her tour is doing amazingly in Europe and Ocean which will make up for her shortcomings in the USA. Also, it will outgross JWT (more like NA/European tour, but okay).

Just stop acting as if Gaga had earned her success organically.

That J

And they said it would flop.  They said it'll be nothing but empty seats because scalpers had them all.   They said without a ticket bundle, she couldn't go far.  They said the arena days were numbered. 

And now they say she's number one. Imagine that.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FingerTips
11 minutes ago, That J said:

And they said it would flop.  They said it'll be nothing but empty seats because scalpers had them all.   They said without a ticket bundle, she couldn't go far.  They said the arena days were numbered. 

And now they say she's number one. Imagine that.  

So what?  Her tour completely benefited from her Superbowl performance, being announced the day after. Don't act as if it was some organic success. Relying on the Superbowl Halftime show to annihiliate yout own competition isn't a very impressive feature.

That J
Just now, FingerTips said:

So what?  Her tour completely benefited from her Superbowl performance by announcing the tour days after it. Don't act as if it was some organic success. Relying on the Superbowl Halftime show to annihiliate yout own competition isn't a very impressive feature.

LMAO. Sure Jan. 

FingerTips
1 minute ago, That J said:

LMAO. Sure Jan. 

Sure what? Every Superbowl performer so far has managed to sell out their tour thanks to the performance. It's not quantum physics.

That J
Just now, FingerTips said:

Sure what? 

Good day to you. :trollga:

keith ink
46 minutes ago, FingerTips said:

Does it matter who I stan for? I'm only talking about the facts, why is it hard for you guys to deal with them? Let's not act as if the entire Joanne era wasn't helped abundantly with Superbowl. 

Speaking of Katy, her tour is doing amazingly in Europe and Ocean which will make up for her shortcomings in the USA. Also, it will outgross JWT (more like NA/European tour, but okay).

Just stop acting as if Gaga had earned her success organically.

Of course waitress the table will outsell GOD WORLD TOUR because it primarily has more dates than it. And stop acting like katy didnt benefit from the halftime show, she had her best tout performance because of it.

you had to create an account just to try to throw shade at pur fave when your can barely fill seats with tickets priced at 10 dollars

LITERALLY WHO

That J
1 minute ago, FingerTips said:

Sure what? Every Superbowl performer so far has managed to sell out their tour thanks to the performance. It's not quantum physics.

Im Not here to argue you or to debate physics. Have a nice day. 

FingerTips

I am not shading anyone's faves. I'm simply stating the objective facts. Prismatic World Tour had been very successful before Katy's Superbowl performance. She didn't need it to salvage her tour, Gaga on the other hand... Beyonce was coming after an underperforming era and smashed with her tour after being a Superbowl performer. Stop acting as if Gaga had achieved it on her own, please!

Archived