💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will do this again?

Mus

Featured Posts

Hey GGD!

Remember in 2010, when Gaga won many times at VMAs and in one of her speeches she said the name of her next album and sang a little part of the lead song?

Well, Grammys are coming and she’s nominated for two categories, which I hope she wins!

Do you think if she wins one or both, she will announce the next album title when receiving the Grammys? 

(Sorry for the video, that was the only one I  found :laughga:)

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

gagagoogoose

"And I promise if I win this tonight, I'd announce the name of my new record. It's called Million Reasons (The Remix)"

"You're giving me a million reasons to let you go..."

GGD: giphy.gif

TropicOfCANCER

Nah, gaga doesnt seem like the same person anymore. She doesnt seem that interested in being larger-than-life. No more crazy outfits, barely any candids, half-assed videos. She's probably just collectively burnt out from years of this, so hopefully she goes back to all of this again one day. So much for "exploding into my 30s!"

AlexanderMagno

First, no because it's too soon. The album will come out in 2019.

Second, back then, Gaga didn't change concepts. She announced Born This Way a year earlier and she delivered it. Nowadays, she could change the album a month before the release.

Third, the hype around it is not as big as it was back then. After TFM, everyone was dying for her new album. No one would care if she did it during the Grammys.

Fourth, I think she would receive a lot of backlash for the self-promotion. It's the age we live in.

Enceladus

We should spam her everywhere „if you win a Grammy, spill the tea about your new record“ :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

No she won't.

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5225215

1 minute ago, Enceladus said:

Sadly no :( 

She learned from hyping things up.. she became really quiet..

Yeah that might be true :cryga: But one can still dream, right! :ladyhaha:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Mustang07 said:

Yeah that might be true :cryga: But one can still dream, right! :ladyhaha:

Indeed, the delusion knows no limit :selena:

1 minute ago, Enceladus said:

We should spam her everywhere „if you win a Grammy, spill the tea about your new record“ :ladyhaha:

This is has a higher chance to happen than she actually announcing it :ladyhaha:

Enceladus
Just now, Mustang07 said:

This is has a higher chance to happen than she actually announcing it :ladyhaha:

For sure :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

First, no because it's too soon. The album will come out in 2019.

Second, back then, Gaga didn't change concepts. She announced Born This Way a year earlier and she delivered it. Nowadays, she could change the album a month before the release.

Third, the hype around it is not as big as it was back then. After TFM, everyone was dying for her new album. No one would care if she did it during the Grammys.

Fourth, I think she would receive a lot of backlash for the self-promotion. It's the age we live in.

Yeah, a lot of thing changed since than, it’s crazy! I still have some little hope her next album is coming this year, but I can wait until next year 

VOLANTIS

She wouldn't because even if she were to win all the categories she was nominated in, the 2010 VMA wins are unmatched in everyway. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
11 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

"And I promise if I win this tonight, I'd announce the name of my new record. It's called Million Reasons (The Remix)"

"You're giving me a million reasons to let you go..."

GGD: giphy.gif

inb4 she announces c3c. :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived