šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Justin Timberlake - Filthy (Official Video)

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

My flop butt actually bounced to it.

Use this song for those leg dayĀ that you need to keep up so your butt becomes bubble buttsĀ :sis:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I love how it takes place in Malaysia, yet there are no Malays in the audienceĀ :laughga:

Right? Only the Chinese Malays and a couple or three Indian Malays sksksksks :giggle:

fascinating.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RadioIsOurs

After listening to it a few times, I can safely say that the song is an absolute trainwreckĀ :emma:

RodeckDanny

The video is great the song is not my thing tbhĀ 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

MaryJaneHolland
9 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

feel like it's gonna be on the SB.

That doesn't really look like an actual robot to me lol :rip:Ā Probably CGI :rip:Ā 

Dark Anatomy

The video REALLY makes me think that "Man of the Woods" is actually a VISUAL ALBUM.Ā 

I mean, aside from all of the promo leaning to the music and visuals being Country, did anyone notice that the FULL SONG wasn't played. With the woman speaking the outro?

He just kinda ups and statically disappears and the video ends rather abruptly, to the point that it didn't really feel complete.Ā 

-------

That said, the song DOES haveĀ a cool vibe but the vocals are lackluster, the lyrics are God awful cringe, and as a stand alone piece visually doesn't blend with the narrative of the song.Ā 

Perhaps it's a grower and perhaps there is more to this story. We'll see...

What am I missing here?

Why would I want to watch a cgi robot do something that an actual human could do? Why is he pretending to be Steven Jobs? Why is this song so bad?

Ā 

It' 2028 but sex still sells and artists still use naked women for entartainment purposes plus the beauty standards haven't really changed.Ā 

That's the perfect depiction of the future! :emma:

Spoiler

I like the song and the video thoĀ :ph34r:

Ā 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Allan said:

It' 2028 but sex still sells and artists still use naked women for entartainment purposes plus the beauty standards haven't really changed.Ā 

That's the perfect depiction of the future! :emma:

Ā  Hide contents

I like the song and the video thoĀ :ph34r:

Ā 

I wishĀ artists use models with dad bods more,Ā some people are into it *points at self*Ā :sis:

Ā 

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I wishĀ artists use models with dad bods more,Ā some people are into it *points at self*Ā :sis:

Ā 

We have that in commonĀ Ā :creepflop:

Archived