💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

we live for the fame ★ [graphics by MonsterCroatia // TAKING REQUESTS]

Hurem

Featured Posts

Since I already pimped you a couple times before, I thought I'd do something a bit different and give some constructive criticism (I don't bite, I promise).

First of all, I think there are a couple AWESOME things in here. I'm going to echo was others have said; the Britney blend is fantastic and looks super realistic. Great job.

This is hands down my favorite signature. Everything about it is just wonderful! The MTN one is in a close second for me; I love the experimentation with textures!

The MTN cover however, could be better. I know it was supposed to be simple, but it's almost too simple. The text, in particular. I feel like you could've spiced it up a bit so that it sticks out more. Also, I feel like a lot of your pieces in the OP don't do a very good job of representing your work as a whole, that we've seen in the last few posts; I say you're due for a revamp! Go crazy and experiment!

Thank you so much :cry: :hug: I think it's right time to say it, I'm working on revamp for 5 days :hehe: I really want it to be my best revamp, so it'll take a lot of time. :runhug: <3

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hurem

• Pluto

• Eulonzo

• Vanilla

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well.....i might use the one you made, maybe not. i just want to see more options :D for the size , as big as you can make it,] pictures- monsterball 1.o pics from the fame gallery, these ones, in thte same style as the one i have, the background taken out of all of them and put close together, some smaller and some bigger. id love these pics in it for sure, my computer is stupid, but id love pics from this http://the-fame.org/thumbnails.php?album=586 sorry i cant post the picture's link, but my computer wont let me go to the individual files. page 1- row 3, 3rd picture, page 2- row 7, 3rd and 4th pictures, row 3, 4th picture, row 8, 3rd and 4th picture, page 3 , 2nd picture. i want it to be dark, and monsterish :P thanks :D Erik

also, i would like it to say somewhere on the banner " I'm gonna marry the night, I'm gonna burn a hole in the road"

in impact font. with a white background, and black font. like where it says born this way on the album cover. :D hope this isnt too complicated :P

Edited by erik7778910
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I dont see how you dont get requests in here tbqh.

The Britney Blend. :legend:

well.....i might use the one you made, maybe not. i just want to see more options :D for the size , as big as you can make it,] pictures- monsterball 1.o pics from the fame gallery, these ones, in thte same style as the one i have, the background taken out of all of them and put close together, some smaller and some bigger. id love these pics in it for sure, my computer is stupid, but id love pics from this http://the-fame.org/thumbnails.php?album=586 sorry i cant post the picture's link, but my computer wont let me go to the individual files. page 1- row 3, 3rd picture, page 2- row 7, 3rd and 4th pictures, row 3, 4th picture, row 8, 3rd and 4th picture, page 3 , 2nd picture. i want it to be dark, and monsterish :P thanks :D Erik

also, i would like it to say somewhere on the banner " I'm gonna marry the night, I'm gonna burn a hole in the road"

in impact font. with a white background, and black font. like where it says born this way on the album cover. :D hope this isnt too complicated :P

I made your request, though you will have to wait 'cause I have some problems with my Photoshop.