đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

144P Snippet of JWT Rhino Interlude!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Mr Peeps
1 hour ago, iAdrian97 said:

To be fair her LED wall on tour had a terrible resolution so maybe they didn’t worry about the quality of the video...

I men you have to try really hard to find a production quality camera that only shoots in 144p :sweat:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
35 minutes ago, Girl Under You said:

I still don't know why she thought these EDM-techno interludes would work for the overall sound of the tour...

They will work for the LG6 sound then :trollga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

UnnamedArtist

This is a fragment from the portfolio of Lobster Eye. Nobody is going to leak the interlude.

Girl Under You
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

They will work for the LG6 sound then :trollga:

Does Joanne sound like PARTYNAUSEOUS? :trollga:

GypsyVida
6 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

The music sounds fanmade :oprah: 

I don't buy it

Nah its the real deal. I’ve heard 2 fake ones that sound great by PolybiusMonsterKris on Youtube, but this is real.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
5 hours ago, Girl Under You said:

I still don't know why she thought these EDM-techno interludes would work for the overall sound of the tour...

Who dareth behash the name of the Rhino Interlude :grr:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

30 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Nah its the real deal. I’ve heard 2 fake ones that sound great by PolybiusMonsterKris on Youtube, but this is real.

Honey, you do realise that YouTube account repeatedly steals things from other artists on YouTube/Soundcloud?

The best remake we have is by @LMAlejandro lmaoooooo

littlepotter

oh my ****ing god i really read "144 joanne snippets" i almost had a heart attack

chaeri pls

GypsyVida
43 minutes ago, Blake said:

Honey, you do realise that YouTube account repeatedly steals things from other artists on YouTube/Soundcloud?

The best remake we have is by @LMAlejandro lmaoooooo

Okay um sorry I wasn’t aware they steal stuff... guess I’m horrible huh :madge:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

whore
On 1/4/2018 at 7:42 AM, Girl Under You said:

It’s the least she could have done :diane:

Inferno

I've been waiting for a legitimate explanation as to why there is rhino theming for this tour, so much to be prevalent in the merchandise, and have yet to hear anything.

Inferno
On 1/4/2018 at 5:42 AM, Girl Under You said:

I think they surprisingly do. They're not exactly EDM so much as industrial. And kind of unify the look of Joanne with the sound of the rest of her catalog which you will hear throughout the show. Its imagery vs. production to tie everything together. Because quite honestly in order to make everything work you would have had to either remove her past releases altogether or drastically alter them for the sake of the theming of this tour (which some artists do i.e. Britney/Madonna and Gaga did for her SXSW performance in 2014 giving ARTPOP a sort of country/rock twang). But I personally kind of hate it when artists completely alter a songs production for a tour. I want to hear the original.

elijahfan
On 04/01/2018 at 2:42 PM, Girl Under You said:

The tour is supporting the Joanne album, but it's still a Lady Gaga concert... It has to somehow be representative of her career as a whole. It's not like she remixed her old hits to fit the Joanne sound, the same way Madonna sometimes does in her own shows.

Archived