• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

Let this be the "she'll jump off the roof " rumor of this year 

giphy.gif

JohnWayne92

I've been seeing this all day and waiting for a thread here! Lol

I also saw that he is releasing his own album, Timbaland style, and she has 2 songs recorded with him?? I'm just speculating on the rumors I've been seeing. 

memomemome

Part of me hyped to the core wanting it to be real

Another part, it will be a messy situation

monketsharona
5 hours ago, memomemome said:

Part of me hyped to the core wanting it to be real

Another part, it will be a messy situation

Why though ? That would be the biggest opportunity for her to get a new WW iconic song...

Gaga and RedOne never disappointed together, I think we should be far more worried about a full album lead produced by DJWS than a anthem song for World Cup with RedOne.

memomemome
Just now, monketsharona said:

Why though ? That would be the biggest opportunity for her to get a new WW iconic song...

Gaga and RedOne never disappointed together, I think we should be far more worried about a full album lead produced by DJWS than a anthem song for World Cup with RedOne.

It a huge opportunity indeed. And with redone I trust him fully, especially with soccer bops. I mean he has track record. (c'est la vie, boom boom). With gaga star power I can't deny that. This is so huge. 

The messy part is actually how the rumors fly & hyped. We knew back when he hype recording 8 songs on LG5. And poof. Redone x Gaga Nowhere to be seen. If this world cup hype went south too, I don't know how messy will it get. 

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, memomemome said:

It a huge opportunity indeed. And with redone I trust him fully, especially with soccer bops. I mean he has track record. (c'est la vie, boom boom). With gaga star power I can't deny that. This is so huge. 

The messy part is actually how the rumors fly & hyped. We knew back when he hype recording 8 songs on LG5. And poof. Redone x Gaga Nowhere to be seen. If this world cup hype went south too, I don't know how messy will it get. 

If it happens I genuinely hope she'll reconnect with RedOne for more. I hope they'll have the chance to work a lot more together in the future. 

freebit

I also thought it was a done deal with J.Balvin and Anitta?

I feel like it would be pretty wild if he's saying this without full participation from her. It kind of feels like he's campaigning for this song with dropping her name in there to the press. Like for example, there's that headline in that link above that is already presenting this song as the front runner.

Also I have so many questions about the song he's talking about. He must be referencing an outtake from Joanne (before it was Joanne), I'd be surprised if they've worked together since then. I wonder if he souped it up and added a feature too. I hope Gaga doesn't GAF, and we get to hear it since he plans on releasing it that sports channel anyway. I'm not a fan of his work without her, but it'd be cool to have another track of hers out there for summer.

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

Also I have so many questions about the song he's talking about. He must be referencing an outtake from Joanne (before it was Joanne), I'd be surprised if they've worked together since then.

Well we don't know, she spent a huge amount of time in the studio since October (maybe even earlier), maybe she had some sessions with RedOne ? I remember him liking some of her studio pics, so it could have happened.

On 1/4/2018 at 3:18 PM, poptrA said:

Every song gaga has recorded with RedOne is a hit.. (for example: Just Dance,LoveGame,Poker Face,Bad Romance,Alejandro) so it would be a good hit #2018RadioisOurs

have u heard about the good sis judas? :)

andy232000

funny how if the world cup was in another country ya´ll would believe and want this to be true

freebit
11 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well we don't know, she spent a huge amount of time in the studio since October (maybe even earlier), maybe she had some sessions with RedOne ? I remember him liking some of her studio pics, so it could have happened.

IDK, still seems unlikely to me. Bloodpop for instance, has shared pics of Gaga singing in the studio for him. I have no doubt that RedOne (who always seems up for talking about Gaga and acknowledging/teasing her fans), would do the same if they had another session. 

SHOOKGA

"To be honest, she owes me a couple of songs." 

why tho...

Not very born this way of you 😫

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, freebit said:

IDK, still seems unlikely to me. Bloodpop for instance, has shared pics of Gaga singing in the studio for him. I have no doubt that RedOne (who always seems up for talking about Gaga and acknowledging/teasing her fans), would do the same if they had another session. 

You know Gaga own her image, she definitely allowed DJWS and Bloodpop to post about her in the studio because she wanted us to know

Archived