šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's own makeup products

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

I've been thinking about this lately:Ā So, won't it be a good idea for Gaga to come up with her own makeup products? :queenga:Ā I mean, nothing big like her very own company 'Gaga Cosmetics', 'Gaga Beauty' or anything;Ā :ladyhaha:Ā just a collaboration with a major brand (not MAC, as I believe their campaigns with celebrities aren't really creative,Ā interesting or original :sweat:) Now, I don't really know this branch, but e.g. Sephora, Nars, Anastasia, Urban Decay or even Fenty Beauty (can you imagine the products and the campaign with these two - Fenty Beauty: The Gaga Twist...). I think she has many things to do in 2018, so it could be left aside until she has no other projects (like, if another pre-ARTPOP era comes upon us) - maybe when she's doing the residency in 2019. I know she's not into selling fragrances at all, but this could be different - a few lipstick shades, eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, eyeliners/mascara, browĀ kits - to help her fans get the Gaga look.

What do you think?

1515008447_tmp_1157aaf43f65ec3.png

ā€žI allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.ā€œ

Decodekid

queen of inventing the first lipstick that is black and turns white as you put it on, also it'd be made out of semen and blood

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SCHEISSEMONTRE

XOXO, Joanne seriesĀ 

MANiCURE seriesĀ 

MONSTER seriesĀ 

BLOODY MARY seriesĀ 

SCHEISSE seriesĀ 

GAGA seriesĀ 

:stalkga:

EDIT: I'M ITALIAN seriesĀ 

Mychal

Decodekid
Just now, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

XOXO, Joanne seriesĀ 

MANiCURE seriesĀ 

MONSTER seriesĀ 

RESIDENTIAL series, a champagne flavoured lipstickĀ 

TropicOfCANCER

Born this Way: Nude palettes to help you achieve the same face you already haveĀ :whitney:

Decodekid
1 minute ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

SCHEISSE seriesĀ 

made out of freshly made poo imported from Germany

buy 2 and you get a new hipĀ 

:stalkga: Ā 

Decodekid
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Born this Way: Nude palettes to help you achieve the same face you already haveĀ :whitney:

Bad Kids: feeling rebellious? better smoke on your mom's face as you SLAY this magnificent SEXUAL red emoish look

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Decodekid said:

Bad Kids: feeling rebellious? better smoke on your mom's face as you SLAY this magnificent SEXUAL red emoish look

Mourning your aunt's death? You better werk this pink eyeliner, henny.

Decodekid

The "Since I Was 13" Exclusive Kit

including Lipsticks used from Gaga's family from 1999 to 2017

SCHEISSEMONTRE

AMERICANOĀ Series: contains eyelinersĀ made of Mexican feathers, Shadow palettesĀ with different shades of dirty, and a lipstick kit made with 100% of your Meat from east LA

Mychal

Decodekid
1 minute ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

AMERICANOĀ Series: contains eyeliner made of Mexican feathers, Shadow palette with different shades of dirty, and a lipstick kit made with 100% of your Meat from east LA

Venus Series: "NASA is QUACKING" foundation made out of rocks extracted from VenusĀ 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Decodekid said:

Venus Series: "NASA is QUACKING" foundation made out of rocks extracted from VenusĀ 

I feel like very song of hers could be a make up product / seriesĀ 

Mychal

Decodekid

EPIONE kit: can't afford fillers? THIS Countering Kit will do the job !Ā 

Archived