SINGLE COVERS  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which era was the best in terms of Single Covers

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

:what:

should have been part of an era to be in this thread :trollga:

:bye:

hunty :gaycat:,  its lowkey part of Joanne. it just didn't make the cut. LOL :classy:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiddenWeirdo

Why do her promo single covers look  aesthetically better than the single covers? 

Like look at those again :diane:

Dance_in_the_Dark.jpg

HairBTWCover.jpg

Lady_Gaga_-_A-Yo.png

MeloArtDramaPop

it was hard choosing between joanne, ARTPOP, BTW, and TFM. they're all so good

and kii at TF having promo singles covers look better than the actual singles:ladyhaha:

Phoebe Buffay

Born This Way > The Fame > The Fame Monster (the Telephone cover ruins it for me) > Joanne > ARTPOP

Smother Em Eh

It's between TFM and AP for me! 

TFM> AP> BTW>>TF> J

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

youcantcatchme

ARTPOP was incredible.. Wish there was a cover for each individual song, shot and signed by more different photographers

In terms of consistency, The Fame Monster. All covers have similar aesthetics and also the same font. 

In terms of popularity, Born This Way. The images are more appealing and relate strongly to the songs. 

In terms of execution, Joanne. Simple, clean colours - nice scenery. I like how the fonts and placements are related and also fit the 'americana' vibe. 

In terms of artistic integrity and uniqueness, ARTPOP. Each one means something if you understand the message of the song, and are all pieces of art in and of themselves. 

However, I just feel that The Fame was too generic. I understand that it was the start of her career, and for that - they were recognisable. 

All in all, I feel that all of the era covers had their strong points - but I voted for Joanne because it seemed as if Gaga was happy in the photos, which corrolates with the positivity of the album as an entire piece. 

1. Joanne

2. ARTPOP

3. Born This Way

4. The Fame Monster

5. The Fame

Archived