Gaga's Single Covers

PerfectGUY

SINGLE COVERS  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which era was the best in terms of Single Covers

Featured Posts

Ziggy
25 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Dope cover alone wins for a simple reason. Notice how her body is hurt, that shows us the pain she’s been through. Her teeth are fake, which can be seen as fake happiness or more likely has a connection with drugs. Her hat closes her eyes because she can’t face the world of shame. But I didn’t have to explain my thoughts on the image, because you all felt the pain through one image. THAT IS ART. None of the other covers tell as much as this one. ART.

60963104-_DDB3-4_D19-94_C9-_D476_A85_CA0

Idk I think Bad Romance is incredibly artistic. It’s very romantic and emblematic of the sound. Plus, how daring is it to hide your face completely on the single cover of a Top 40 hit at that point in her career? That’s ballsy for her and Interscope.

Not knocking Dope, though. I love that cover a lot. I just think BR stacks up against it even though it’s very different as well.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

The btw single covers are so freaking iconic

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Fernster7

The Fame ones are pretty cool, The Fame Monster's are tragic af, TEOG is the only good one from the BTW era. Joanne shits all over them.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Luke78619

I have a problem with every era tbh

The Fame covers havedifferent fonts which annoy me

Telephones actual artwork is ugly so I use the alternate that fits with the rest

Judas MTN and Y&I don't fit the BTW aesthetic, I love the nick knight shoot and it deserved more

ARTPOP has the BLACK Venus covers which pizz me off so much because they differentiate from the others

Joanne doesn't have enough covers. Plus, the PI cover has the font in the corner which is different from the other two

my faves are AYO, TEOG and DITD, but in terms of eras:

TFM > Joanne > BTW > TF > ARTPOP

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

A Hybrid
13 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Idk I think Bad Romance is incredibly artistic. It’s very romantic and emblematic of the sound. Plus, how daring is it to hide your face completely on the single cover of a Top 40 hit at that point in her career? That’s ballsy for her and Interscope.

Not knocking Dope, though. I love that cover a lot. I just think BR stacks up against it even though it’s very different as well.

I agree, yet Dope cover seems to affect my emotions the most. Which is what’s important.

No family’s safe when I sashay

badgirlmeat

ARTPOP > BTW (very close but the Judas cover is tragic :triggered:) > TFM (counting the Telephone remixes cover, if not it would be lower) > Joanne > TF (too much :poot:)

🤠

PerfectGUY
3 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I have a problem with every era tbh

The Fame covers havedifferent fonts which annoy me

Telephones actual artwork is ugly so I use the alternate that fits with the rest

Judas MTN and Y&I don't fit the BTW aesthetic, I love the nick knight shoot and it deserved more

ARTPOP has the BLACK Venus covers which pizz me off so much because they differentiate from the others

Joanne doesn't have enough covers. Plus, the PI cover has the dont in the cover which is different from the other two

ughhh me too ! I hate it when the artworks are not cohesive

I don't see the difference in Perfect Illusion tough ?

Luke78619
Just now, PerfectGUY said:

ughhh me too ! I hate it when the artworks are not cohesive

I don't see the difference in Perfect Illusion tough ?

Purely because the font is in the top left corner and not centred, like A-YO, MR or even the album artwork :poot: I still love the cover though :sara: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

highongaga

ARTPOP > TF > Joanne > BTW > TFM 

Sorry the text on the Fame Monster covers really bother me :toofunny:

YEAHHH BUDDY

chiuga

ARTPOP covers look amazing and match the meaning of the individual songs except may be GUY. 

PerfectGUY
2 minutes ago, chiuga said:

ARTPOP covers look amazing and match the meaning of the individual songs except may be GUY. 

Even GUY

She wears the Phoenix wings as she was born again after being burying down like they do to females in the music industry.

Same thing goes for the meaning of the song which is about the girl/passive taking over

PerfectGUY
3 minutes ago, wtfgaga said:

The Cure says hi! :trollga:

1200x630bb.jpg

:what:

should have been part of an era to be in this thread :trollga:

:bye:

Archived