💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

Media thinks JT is following Gaga’s footsteps with his latest album

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Thomas P
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I'm glad the media is picking up on it. It's not a bad thing, and it remained to be seen if the sound matches the look. It shows the impact of Gaga once again. And I'm certain Katy Perry will do it for her next album too

Only difference is she’ll get dragged to high heaven for it, and it will flop like Witness. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

tbh Justin has been singing digging roots rock, even making appearances at Country Music Awards

and i do remember some other times he had this blues and country inffluences

II have been expected this.

sipthistea

inb4 #2018RadioIsOurs turns out to be another successful trend :queenga:

Queen always ahead of her time 

tumblr_no7lu2rbuu1sl0wplo2_500.gif

sipthistea
43 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

To think she was accused of plagiarism back in 2011, and now everyone is accused of the same thing when they do something slightly similar to what she does :ladyhaha:

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, AnnTakamaki said:

Xoxo Justanne 

Xoxo, I'm bringing lupus back

www.instagram.com/theduella666

3 hours ago, Levine said:

I agree with them but as a fanbase let's not push this on socials. We don't need any hate right now, especially since Gaga is going to release a movie and, potentially, another album.

Let's just be happy that other talented people recnognize Gaga's work. Don't use words such as basic, reductive or **** like that.

I think it's fine if we post it elsewhere. But we shouldn't be in your face about it. Post once and move on. Don't say anything else, don't  arrgue or defend it. IMO

Morphine Prince
4 hours ago, datlastfam said:

Gaga has always being one step ahead of others, making a new trend in music, such a trendsetter when will others

image.jpg

OMFG @pink sushi

It makes sense that he’s going for the country/wilderness imagery, he’s from Tennessee, there might be some blues on his album too. Gaga on the other hand is Italian and was raised in New York, and she came up with a Folk/Country/ Americana inspired album, that sh*t’s weird.

I’m pretty sure there are more albums about family and life experiences out there, than fictitious ones, I don’t really know why the fans and media are attributing that to Gaga, it’s not like Joanne was an event either. It’s a bit embarrassing.

sethrb101
13 hours ago, Mirages said:

It's nice to see media catch up on what we all thought here on GGD. Gaga ahead of the curve again :classy:

Not only is our fave ahead of the curve, so is her fanbase.

Watch out, other fan groups :whitney:

#Gaga2020

Archived