Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

reputation tour predicted to gross 390-510M

Joanne Monster

Featured Posts

GAGAXABO
56 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This thread is about selling out a tour, not talent, so stay pressed.

It's always fun to watch delusional fans who live in a stan bubble defending Gaga with the same lame excuse "She's talented/an artist", when someone else is doing better than her :selena:

Not pressed at all... Just saying she is not gobal at all. Not even big here in the UK

Monster in Scotland

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, GAGAXABO said:

A generic Taylor stan in this forum? Lots of your posts related to her... Not the right place, I’m afraid...little babe. Do you even know who Gaga is? Well...the epitome of talent...

I don't even stan Taylor dummy ;) I just hate unfairness. And I am pretty sure I know x10 more things about Gaga than you :rip: 

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, GAGAXABO said:

Enjoy what? Wikipedia? lol

The fact that she hasn't been local since Speak Now lmao.

GAGAXABO
1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

I don't even stan Taylor dummy ;) I just hate unfairness. And I am pretty sure I know x10 more things about Gaga than you :rip: 

u signed up here in 2014... lol

Monster in Scotland

GAGAXABO
1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

I love how u refer to her “Taylor dummy” Agree 100% A product, mere marketing strategy, forgettable 👌

Monster in Scotland

Stan Is My Name
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This thread is about selling out a tour, not talent, so stay pressed.

It's always fun to watch delusional fans who live in a stan bubble defending Gaga with the same lame excuse "She's talented/an artist", when someone else is doing better than her :selena:

I think we can all agree Gaga is the better performer (not necessarily artist mind you, just definitely the better performer) and at a cheaper cost. I mean if you wanna throw your coins at TS more the power to you I'm just saying.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

iCpro
5 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Yeah no, I am not spending money to see this :awkney:

Messsss This has more backing track than Donatella at the artRAVE :awkney:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

eh i doubt it. she's only (popular) making shows in the us and prob add a handful of shows everywhere else. she's prob gonna make like 200-300M which is good obviously but still not 500M :interestinga:

Beyonce will prob make 500M in her next global tour tho :giveup:

Pierre
7 hours ago, LGQOP said:

How is this possible? 

White girls with their parents' credit card. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

GoldenPonyboy

Money doesnt mean anything, i dont care if she breaks records. If she is actually charging 500$ for her biggest fans to have floor tickets than i lost respect for her. Thats why i always loved gaga, she usually has the cheaper floor tix because she knows thats where the little monsters are and she cares about us more than the money. Taylor does not. 

Redstreak
9 hours ago, John Wayne said:

I stan her but there is no possible way that this is true. Taylor is not a touring force

Her last tour has out grossed almost all of her contemporaries what are you talking about???

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Fiona Apple
8 hours ago, GAGAXABO said:

I love how u refer to her “Taylor dummy” Agree 100% A product, mere marketing strategy, forgettable 👌

Lol why do I even bother discussing with people like you..

MaryJaneHolland
8 hours ago, Stan Is My Name said:

I think we can all agree Gaga is the better performer (not necessarily artist mind you, just definitely the better performer) and at a cheaper cost. I mean if you wanna throw your coins at TS more the power to you I'm just saying.

That is correct.

Archived