Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul dead body controversy

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Slayer

1:40 apology video. CACKLING.

Get that Adsense, spinky. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Wayne
2 hours ago, PurpleTurtle said:

UPDATE:

I stopped watching when he said “the reactions were raw and unfiltered”. I don’t understand how suicide can be funny or a thing to make jokes about. This is vile,cruel and unhuman. No apology is worth for what he has done.

Slayer
9 minutes ago, Miky said:

He looks like a weird pineapple wtf

No negativity on this site thank u. 

Some people like bowl cuts in 2018 and that's okay. 

:neyde:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
7 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

I stopped watching when he said “the reactions were raw and unfiltered”. I don’t understand how suicide can be funny or a thing to make jokes about. This is vile,cruel and unhuman. No apology is worth for what he has done.

I just don’t get why he’s trying to say sorry to everyone now (again), he made the issue even bigger because of this, and I hope parents are stopping children from watching his content in some ways or another.

Mychal

Diamonster

God i can't believe children today get fed all this shitty videos, of even worse people. They get their morals all twisted, anyone that would have seen a dead body would have either got scared, or just moved on in respect for the dead person, you have to be ****ed up to go up that close to the body and not just that but RECORD it.

And kids and tweens now defending this guy, because is like to them nothing matters anymore but views and popularity, there's little kids wanting to have youtube channels, it's so sad honestly.

John Wayne
4 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

I just don’t get why he’s trying to say sorry to everyone now (again), he made the issue even bigger because of this, and I hope parents are stopping children from watching his content in some ways or another.

My mom is a teacher and her students always say that they want to be youtubers or social media influencers when they grow up. This guy is big in the yt community, I’m disgusted to even think that any child who watches this considers that this is normal behavior. Society is taking a huge wrong turn these days.

LaLuna
6 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

My mom is a teacher and her students always say that they want to be youtubers or social media influencers when they grow up. This guy is big in the yt community, I’m disgusted to even think that any child who watches this considers that this is normal behavior. Society is taking a huge wrong turn these days.

This is just so sad and messed up. Kids these days grow up thinking being famous on social media is something to aspire to and the only way to get recognition, and that it's okay to do anything for views and likes. This generation is so screwed. I genuinely fear for the future.

Rudz Xinc

That's just disrespectful, it's sad what people would do for views now a days:madge:

Look at those clowns

Slayer

Inb4 most of you desperately googled this video to try and watch it.

Poissonche

This is truly disappointing. I had never heard of this Logan boy before, and I don't think I would have ever heard of him if it wasn't of this controversy. But hearing of the fact that this kind of content is created, and most importantly, watched, really shows how people are not using the Internet the way it should. YouTube is a powerful platform, and can be used in a very positive way. In my early teenage years, I was struggling with my sexuality, and discovered the coming-out stories videos. I started to check out the channels of the people who made them, and started to follow them. I wanted to see LGBT people living their life openly and happily, just to know that it was possible. I also started to watch non-LGBT people whom I found interesting, either because of their more serious topics or because they gave me a good laugh. I eventually became bored after 2 years, but I still go back to them from time to time; I grew up with them and, in a way, they helped me to accept who I was, not only as a gay person, but as a person as a whole. It's only been 5 years since then, but I think social media has definitely become exponentially stronger. I think a lot of people are now starting to do this just to be "cool", to be "famous"; what I call "trash fame", "being famous for being famous". Younger people are being exposed to these people because it's simpler content, easier to understand, because they all make the same thing. The quality content is overshadowed by all of the, well, you know what word I want to call it. The whole meaning of being a YouTuber is being forgotten, torn apart, shat on. The ones who made and watched YouTube videos used to be the outcasts, the ones who didn't find their place in their real life, and found it online. Now, everybody is playing with it, disrespecting it. It's really heart-wrenching to see something who could have went on to become such a positive and powerful tool becoming... this. This just shows how self-centered humanity is.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

This is his apology speech he made:

DShY1VmV4AACeq_.jpgDShY1VkVoAAIytf.jpg 

Everything in this so called "apology speech" is bullshit. 

1. That's a complete lie. 

2. That’s is a false accusation right there.

3. He doesn’t. He done too many things that aren’t good. 

4. He does.....because of his pre-teen fans who have now ideas what’s right or wrong.

5. For the wrong reasons.

6. Because all you want is the fame, money, the rich life, and to  brain wash the next generation of people.

7. A "show" that teaches children and teenagers bad things, do stuff that they shouldn’t do at their age, and etc.

8. A reach that shouldn’t have happened.

9. He doesn’t deserve power, and does not have responsibility to do good in this world and be a role model for kids across the globe.

10. That’s all bullshit, because this has happened every since 2 years ago. 

11. And promoting your merchandise on an apology letter is ****ing disgusting thing to do.

Mychal

RodeckDanny

Oh my god he is so stupid I'm glad i've never followed him

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Diamonster
2 hours ago, John Wayne said:

This honestly makes me so sad to hear sometimes, because they are rarely influenced by good youtubers that do good, they usually wanna be like this dude. And then we have kids obsessed with how many likes they get on their posts, and how to be more shocking and get the coolest shot for the most views and likes, and it's how we've had animals dying cuz people (adults even mind you) wanna get a photo with it, or this dude filming a dead man, for what?? To get the best shot, the most likes, to make people jealous of you, for "entertainment".

I'm glad as a child I didn't have this heavy influence from social media, because I had my "I wanna be famous" stage, and who knows what stuff I'd be doing, exposing myself and my life, to youtube and other social media. 

Jessica Germ

Im tired of these 2 paul brothers like they are not doing any good anyways but now i have all the rights to hate them. Just end their careers already #cancelled :bye: 

Archived