đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is This A Rare Lady Gaga Image?

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

Green Detox
12 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

It's so f*cked when these Chinese sellers rip off people's graphic design work for their products. I made a Rebel Heart cover and within at least a month I saw like ten Chinese companies using my image for their cheap products. I was shook to say the least. But then again I can't do anything about it because I'm using copyrighted material to make everything I do.

And they had the guts to be extremely strict on celebrities entering their country due to some of their behavior.

AlexanderMagno
40 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

mess because it literally says "NUKEdesign" @Nuke

This :flop: whoever did this didn't even try to pretend it was real. It's not that you're dumb, it's just that your answer is in the picture :green:

CAPRISONGS
1 hour ago, actsleazy said:

mess because it literally says "NUKEdesign" @Nuke

the Free Packing and posting sign was covering the Watermark

Dunk96
4 hours ago, gts14 said:

What image is it?

Rebel+Heart+by+Lustrious+Zombies.jpg

Probably didn't help my cause that I never watermarked the work at the time and I also posted it on my DeviantArt,which is now defunct.

19 hours ago, gxgaqueen said:

I Was Scrolling through Ebay Looking for Rare Lady Gaga Stuff because i wanna make a Lady Gaga Collection for 2018 and i stumbled over Someone Selling The Fame Monster With This Image

s-l500.jpg

and Im Not Sure if its Rare Image or something along Those Lines?

******DONT @ ME IF I LOOK DUMB IF ITS NOT*******

EDIT : ITS PHOTOSHOPPED 

:derpga: i made this years agooo and it's a manip mixing TFM and BTW picture. And i really hate when people are selling my art and making profit from it. But i have this in UHQ when i posted it i resize so when he or her i don't know who' selling it prints it wont look good. :trollga:

Archived