question

Gaga songs better than Bad Romance

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CurlyBeauty

stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop hating BAD ROMANCE why everyone does that nowadays? also only song better than bad romance is John Wayne.

epione free

Dreammonster

Not that I hate it, it just gets overplayed on radio with Poker Face and Just Dance. Other than that I rarely here her other singles. But there is one song that's far more superior than BR and that's the one and only: The Cure.Ā :trollga:

artpoprebellion

I think the real question is works of Gaga's that are better than The Fame Monster

FentyGa

Most of her songs tbh
Except Hair, Black Jesus, Dance In The Dark, The Fame, Money Honey and Hey Girl.Ā 

FentyGa
13 hours ago, ARTPOPrebellion said:

I think the real question is works of Gaga's that are better than The Fame Monster

ARTPOP:trollga:

Pray4FameGa

I still honestly think Bad Romance is utterly inspired and the pinnacle of Gaga's songwriting career.

It's the song that made her an icon.

Judas Oyster

I actually never listen to BR. I listened to it a lot when it came out only.

I don't listen so much to Gaga tho'... Lately only Joanne and John Wayne.

juicyjuicy

Bad Romance is a classic song and instilled in so many people's "top" lists, among legends.

However, definitely better songs in Gaga's discography than BR. It's not an exceptionally complex or well written song by any means.

Tommy Monster

Bad Romance is the queen of music, but Million Reasons touches my soul in ways that not even BR is able toĀ :flutter:

Archived