question

Gaga songs better than Bad Romance

Quark

Featured Posts

MarcusBones
41 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Venus, G.U.Y, MANiCURE, DWUW, most ARTPOP songs

yes, even Donatella:trollga:

but that’s just my personal preference. Can’t deny a legendary bop it’s legendary status:reductive:

Wow the delusion

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE

GP + LM: Bad Romance 

Me: Scheiße / Paparazzi 

I love Bad Romance, But I feel Scheiße / Paparazzi would be better since there ICONIC. 

EDIT: Don't Come for me, I’ll bring Taylor swift with me and we will sue you and we’ll see you in court. #LWYMMD

Mychal

The Z

Bad Romance and Paparazzi aren't my cup of tea. To me Million Reasons, The Edge of Glory, Do What U Want, Marry The Night (despite her microphone not surviving to the power of her voice) are her best songs. I might have forgotten a few songs.

TheWitness
23 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I’m one of the few here that actually like Jewels N' Drugs :selena:

@Saint Hollywood that appointment ready yet? :selena: 

Host Of Lyricasism

PerfectGUY

To answer 'what's Gaga's best song ?'

PERFECT ILLUSION

To answer 'what songs are better than Bad Romance?'

Perfect Illusion, GUY, Applause, Judas, Paparazzi, Joanne

That's objectively. 

I kinda grew tired of Bad Romance so subjectively there would be plenty more

I still love one of Gaga's best bops tough :firega:

imnotyourbabe10

I don't know about all ya'll but I still discover layers to her songs years later...I was shook when I recently discovered the faint, rapid repetition of "I want your bad romance, I want your bad romance" after the French part of the song. 

Agree that it is her signature song and that it can be overhwhelming/packs a punch but all her singles are fire and memorable!

Songs I could do without are ones like Fashion! and Donatella.  But they aren't terrible...Donatella is wonderfully parodic.  

Also am a Jewels 'N Drugs stan :classy:

misunderstood

So Happy I Could Die
Dance In the Dark
Heavy Metal Lover
Electric Chapel
Venus
Sexxx Dreams

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I don't know about all ya'll but I still discover layers to her songs years later...I was shook when I recently discovered the faint, rapid repetition of "I want your bad romance, I want your bad romance" after the French part of the song. 

Agree that it is her signature song and that it can be overhwhelming/packs a punch but all her singles are fire and memorable!

Songs I could do without are ones like Fashion! and Donatella.  But they aren't terrible...Donatella is wonderfully parodic.  

Also am a Jewels 'N Drugs stan :classy:

I LOVE that part of the song

JND is so fun

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Zazekina

Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary and Government Hooka are better!! 

I love me some BR tho :firega:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

I think we have been so saturated with Bad Romance over the years that we have pretty much dwindled our excitement for it, but I mean unlike much of other's artists biggest hits, BR is really one of Gaga's best stuff. Doesn't mean I don't have my personal faves, but yeah BR is a true majestic bop.

LGMonster95

Angel Down, ARTPOP, Venus, Bloody Mary, Million Reasons (I'm more into songs that brings something more new and feels special) Bad Romance is still one of my favs too 

Archived