Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is Your Interpretation Of This Lyric? (8)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

rumours

Whenever you listen to C2C, your snatched wig flies past Jupiter and into heaven. When Jesus sees the wig, he calls over Kubrick and states: "Yo, take a video of this snatched weave bro". Kubrick does so, and you end up being a celebrity in heaven where @Saint Hollywood greets you at the pearly gates.

Jupiter Drive

Find your freedom in the music is clearly just another way of saying let yourself go - whether it be on the dance floor or fingering yourself in your room while Joanne™ plays. The Jesus/Kubrick line is probably just her throwing out iconic figures in pop culture because she can. 

sc: maryjanehunty

Oriane

There's nothing to be interpreted really :huh:

Find your freedom in the music : self-explanatory, find the way to express yourself through music
Find your Jesus : find your faith, something to believe in
Find your Kubrick : find your inspiration, your artistry

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Phaye Monster

Gaga is telling us all to go and watch some Stanley Kubrick movies whilst finding ourselves.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Space Cowboy
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Whenever you listen to C2C, your snatched wig flies past Jupiter and into heaven. When Jesus sees the wig, he calls over Kubrick and states: "Yo, take a video of this snatched weave bro". Kubrick does so, and you end up being a celebrity in heaven where @Saint Hollywood greets you at the pearly gates.

:triggered:

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Stop trying to make C2C happen, it's not going to happen!

rumours
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Stop trying to make C2C happen, it's not going to happen!

Stop trying to make her best album happen?

tumblr_mfnckykqwc1qbrx8io2_500_large.gif

Do you not like strong vocals?

Do you not like iconic songs that are impeccably written?

Oh...

You Don't?

tumblr_niqn6uY5TG1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

There's nothing to be interpreted really :huh:

Find your freedom in the music : self-explanatory, find the way to express yourself through music
Find your Jesus : find your faith, something to believe in
Find your Kubrick : find your inspiration, your artistry

I like knowing others opinions, it sometimes make me hear the song in a new way.

Damon

seek for those things that let you find yourself, wether it's music, religion, art or whatever; let your soul out of the dark

... and now i just sit in silence.

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, Antonoff said:

seek for those things that let you find yourself, wether it's music, religion, art or whatever; let your soul out of the dark

^

Archived