Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how would you feel if..

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Bradley

I think Britney released 3 (the song) in a mixtape of a compilation of her greatest hits and it went #1.

That being said I still prefer an album full of new music, rather than a compilation of old songs and ONE single.

Original Diva
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think Britney released 3 (the song) in a mixtape of a compilation of her greatest hits and it went #1.

That being said I still prefer an album full of new music, rather than a compilation of old songs and ONE single.

I dont mean like that.  I mean like Charli xcx Pop2 or her other mix tape Number one angel

excuse me no

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

As far as i know a mixtape is different than a compilation album.

artElias

I think I would like it. We could listen to other songs, that didn't made it on the album.

Mixtapes could expand eras and our views on the theme of the eras. They could give us a better impression to understand Gaga even more and feel more connected.

LGm1 get ready for LGm1

kabirartfling

I prefer holding physical CDs in my hands and pretend like it's a gift from god:pray:,? Like an album has a story binded in 12 to 15 songs..So much variety:music:. Idk a mixtape from gaga sounds wrong on many levels :sweat: but that's just me, old fashioned I guess :saladga:

Give your love to me

Archived