💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

NY Post: "Ed and Katy delivered the crappiest songs"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

BEST

LORDE — GREEN LIGHT

Doleful breakup anthems are a dime a dozen, but with Green Light the New Zealander captured that moment of excitement that comes with preparing to turn the page. It’s surprising that this brilliant dance-pop track wasn’t a bigger hit — only reaching No. 19 on Billboard’s Hot 100 — but just be thankful it exists.

SELENA GOMEZ — BAD LIAR

Achingly hip Talking Heads samples, witty references to the Trojan War, and Gomez’s most assured vocal to date combined to make an unexpectedly brilliant single from the starlet.

WORST

ED SHEERAN — GALWAY GIRL

The British singer-songwriter committed many atrocities this year, but this hodgepodge of borderline-offensive Irish cliches was just about the worst.

MARIAH CAREY AND YOUNG THUG — I DON’T

It was meant to restart Mimi’s music career, but this powder-puff attempt at trap music succeeded only in restarting the ridicule that she’s already endured so much of. We love you, Mariah, but why do you do these things to yourself?

KATY PERRY AND MIGOS — BON APPÉTIT

Generic dance-pop with a guest spot from the Georgia rappers that makes it obvious they were there strictly for the money. A low point in Perry’s already disappointing year

https://nypost.com/2017/12/28/ed-sheeran-and-katy-perry-delivered-the-crappiest-songs-of-2017/

Did they lie? Thots? 

jgX1Agv.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst

Katy really did that. Queen of craps.:triggered: 

And selena is overrated as fck. Bad liar is ok song. :saladga:

Well ed sheran anyway features in worst singer and crappiest music EVERY Fcking year.so nothing new:fthis:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

SlayGagaloo

the whole Ed era was pure trash tbh. Can't believe he's the biggest artist on the planet rn. Good Taste was found dead in a ditch

Over.

Sirius094

tenor.gif?itemid=9530755

Anyway Katy couldn't really take a breath this year. I wonder if 2018 will be like this to. Maybe even worse :stalkga:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Magneto

Ohh, tryna play it coy
Tryna make it disappear
But just like the battle of Troy
There's nothing subtle here

Those lyrics made me cringe ever since Bad Liar came out and now this line is actually getting praise as a "witty reference"?! Am I missing something here?! :awkney:

Also, Bon Appétit is a bop and you will deal!

Free my mind

Archived