💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP appreciation thread

ARTPOP2

Featured Posts

ARTPOP2

DISCLAIMER : if this thread is in the wrong section/tag please move me cuz I wasn't really sureif this goes in Conversation Area or Gaga Thoughts:sis:

In a time where some people might dare think that Witness is better than ARTPOP (:triggered: uhm, uhm @What About Us), my little stan heart was aching

gretchen-5.gif

and I started thinking

tenor.gif

Is it right or is it wrong ? Is wetmess a better album than the piece of art that is ARTPOP ? 

But, I was like : NO.mp3 no no no

ARTPOP, not just as an album but as an era in whole, is a masterpiece. A very raw, authentic, ravy, crazy, artistic, ethereal masterpiece. For me, no album can top it, it's very close to my heart.

200.gif

Sooooo, for the greatness of ARTPOP, I am asking you to choose your favorite ARTPOP fashion, lyrics, performances, cringey interviews, gifs, songs, art pieces, visuals, inventions :stalkga:or anything ARTPOP related you wanna celebrate ❀

tumblr_mt8iq1i9JP1riu107o1_500.gif

PartySick

The album that made me a Monster :sara:

My favorite moment has to be Swine at the SXSW Festival :diane: Even though a couple performances of "Joanne" have given it a run for its money, I doubt she'll ever top it in my heart :diane: I love everything about Swine :giveup:

R u 🌈? đŸ€šđŸ“·

it birthed some of the best street fashion we've seen from ha

Lady+Gaga+H+Lady+Gaga+Open+Epic+H+Store+lady-gaga-london-minnie-mouse-ears.jpg

508a3420dce36dc969a782dfc39c5e4a.jpglady-gaga-artpop-projected-to-sell-260k-

lady-gaga-white-dreadlock-hair-yellow-drb72e22467aaee3e9d811cd0863706680--lady-g

angels forever, forever angels

ARTPOP2
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

The album that made me a Monster :sara:

My favorite moment has to be Swine at the SXSW Festival :diane: Even though a couple performances of "Joanne" have given it a run for its money, I doubt she'll ever top it in my heart :diane: I love everything about Swine :giveup:

Omg one of my fave performances cuz it really showcases the concept of the album especially when she's like : **** you pop music, this is ARTPOP :diane:

ARTPOP2
9 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

it birthed some of the best street fashion we've seen from ha

25oct2013-lady-gaga-outrageous-outfits-6

lady-gaga-seashell-hair-650-430.jpg?itok

I love ARTPOP fashion ❀

Luzaleja

This is one of my favorite performances of hers, ever:

The ARTPOP era was really a gift. I love it :giveup: in all its messiness. I do wish things would have gone better for Gaga :S but she still delivered :tony:

ARTPOP2
Just now, Luzaleja said:

This is one of my favorite performances of hers, ever:

The ARTPOP era was really a gift. I love it :giveup: in all its messiness. I do wish things would have gone better for Gaga :S but she still delivered :tony:

This performance gives me goosebumps everytime :pray:

What About Us

Ahem, @ARTPOP2, it was a troll thread that one of the GGD members wanted me to do. I have nothing against ARTPOP. :triggered: In all honesty, I love ARTPOP myself.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

ARTPOP2
Just now, What About Us said:

Ahem, @ARTPOP2, it was a troll thread that one of the GGD members wanted me to do. I have nothing against ARTPOP. :triggered: In all honesty, I love ARTPOP myself.

I am not serious sis.:cryga: It was just fun. Sorry if I annoyed you, didn't mean to❀

Now, in the spirit of love, Share some of ur fave ARTPOP moments

ARTPOP2
3 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

The Album made me a full time fan.

Me too :queenga: one of my all time favorite also

What About Us
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

I am not serious sis.:cryga: It was just fun. Sorry if I annoyed you, didn't mean to❀

Now, in the spirit of love, Share some of ur fave ARTPOP moments

Haha, well, I was just addressing it. :hor:

It's hard to go into detail on my favorite ARTPOP moments (because there were a lot of them I liked), but I really enjoyed the Applause video when it released.

ARTPOP2
Just now, What About Us said:

Haha, well, I was just addressing it. :hor:

It's hard to go into detail on my favorite ARTPOP moments (because there were a lot of them I liked), but I really enjoyed the Applause video when it released.

That's my favorite moment from the vid. At first I thought someone was actually holding her boobs :laughga:tumblr_ms2dtkDJls1ruovaoo1_500.gif

What About Us
9 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

That's my favorite moment from the vid. At first I thought someone was actually holding her boobs :laughga:tumblr_ms2dtkDJls1ruovaoo1_500.gif

I originally thought that too, lol. :derpga:

RochestrMonstr

I’ll always love ARTPOP. It’s currently tied with BTW as my second favorite, only beaten by Joanne. She was still over-the-top for the ARTPOP era, and the music was crazier than ever, yet she still somehow seemed more down to earth and less pretentious than her previous eras (like in interviews). I loved ARTPOP’s looks (especially Big Hair + Seashell Bikini, in my avatar) 

I don’t get the Witness comparison though. Witness, in my opinion, is not only vastly inferior, but not even comparable. ARTPOP is a wacky colorful spectacle that took on more negative publicity based on Gaga’s image at the time than it did for the actual quality of the music. Witness is just an album by a pop star that underperformed. (I’m not bashing Katy I just really don’t see how they’re similar). 

Archived