Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga in 2013 "I feel like Frankenstein"

LM

Featured Posts

I hope this wasn't AP:laughga:

Queen of telling us LG5 lead single's name back in 2013 and then cancelling it and then hyping us about it in 2017:firega: when will ur fave

StarryNight

the way she looked and made that face while pronouncing Frankenstein :stalkga: it's like she was hiding something and being secretive about it even back then :sis:

AnnTakamaki
8 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

the way she looked and made that face while pronouncing Frankenstein :stalkga: it's like she was hiding something and being secretive about it even back then :sis:

She hide all the unreleased contents under that big wig :stalkga:

28 minutes ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

She looked soooo pretty during ARTPOP era :queenga:

Stop shading the queen of Epione:triggered:

1 hour ago, queenmother said:

Yo, DJWS said that LG6 will be ARTPOP'S little sister. So what if LG6 will be something like ARTPOP ACT II?

I think he just meant it's gonna be a similar sound to ARTPOP. I don't think Gaga wants to reuse anything from act II, but who knows. I'd die to hear Onion girl and Tea

Schwerk
7 hours ago, StarryNight said:

Definitely! The song was for sure born already. Or at least was growing. That face says it all. Hope we ever hear it.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

7 hours ago, StarryNight said:

the secret is in her red lip stick

FameHookah
On 30/12/2017 at 5:32 AM, Ruthy said:

Stop shading the queen of Epione:triggered:

LAJSJAHDKAJS I CACKLED LOUDLY but yeah... these fillers pre epione were so cute, the new ones since AHS/Epione make her look really old and the botox doesnt help..

OT : Gaga always does things like this, like teasing BTW since the Just Dance era haha

WTF is MDNA

Archived