💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Heavy Metal Lover

Twitter

Featured Posts

4dc775e1dee812ac83a73e7cd47eeceb--lady-gtumblr_mqx9wnYmPw1qdvwcpo1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mnmtq8OmMo1qjzynto1_500.gif

What are your favorite things about HML?

Intro? Choreo? Whispering Vocals?

That Difficult Bridge? The Whole Thing?

Do you think it should comeback on the next Gaga world tour? Thoughts.

highongaga

I want her to perform it again so bad :cryga: The whole song is so amazing and it's definitely one of my favorites off of the album :tony:

YEAHHH BUDDY

ARTPOPNick

I could be your girl girl girl, girl girl girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world world world

Spoiler

Fun fact: The way she says Heavy Metal Lover sounds in Dutch as she is saying "Hij viel met een ladder" which means in English "He fell with a ladder" :ladyhaha:

GagasPussy

Heavy Metal lover is One of Gaga's best songs and should have been release to be a signature song.

Everything about this song is immaculate. Its very timeless and sonic pleasing. 

I can imagine the music video for it if it actually was released as the sixth single from the Born This Way Era.

.  I always envisioned, a biker themed gang led by Gaga and a love interest (heavy metal lover) throwing a wild party and leading a rebellion out on the street. Gaga crusing on a sick ass Motorcycle while playing with her lover lighting up the city with flames, overthrowing an entity ending in a  setting taken place in an underground pop dungeon.

vinster13

Whip me slap me punk **** new your clubbers bunk drunk we like liquor bar slam move is this **** ur jam wash the night with  sAint James help me understand these lyrics baby we were born this gay ayayayyyyyy

Still my favourite Gaga song, alongside Electric Chapel. :firega:

My real heavy metal lover actually prefers Hair, though. So, whatever. :poot:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

I never got the hype when I was young, but growing up it grew on me a LOT.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

datlastfam

"Now scream" part makes me hoeny :air:

let me bop this masterpiece while having a good time on New Year's Eve with my bf well yknow

tenor.gif?itemid=5267942

Every time I hear this song, I envision Gaga walking down an abandoned highway (You and I teas) in tight leather trousers and over-sized ginger locks, ahhhh if only

Archived