💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cardi B Set Up to Be Biggest Female of 2018

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Love her as a person and I can definitely see her dominating 2018, but I don't expect her to have longevity :triggered: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga
9 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

What :duck:

NO ONE KNOWS WHO CARDI B IS OUTSIDE THE USA.

Do people REALLY talk about her outside the music forums? Really?

This tho. She'll have great success in USA, but she's literally unknown to the rest of the world

19 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

:what: then what is she

She’s Dominican and Trinidadian. Technically, Latin-Caribbean, but it would be like saying Obama isn’t black because his mom is white. 

Better yet it’s like saying Nicki isn’t black because she’s Trinidadian too :toofunny:

I will NOT tolerate suburban twinks bashing Cardi for her accent or her “lack of intelligence.” You don’t know **** about her life or where’s she’s from. Check yourselves, before you insult someone’s background. 

Green Detox
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Love her as a person and I can definitely see her dominating 2018, but I don't expect her to have longevity :triggered: 

I'm sorry if this sounds salty. But i can see her Going-down-iggy-azalea and nicki will continue reigning 

austincola
12 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I hear people reference Bodak Yellow lyrics all the time. To be fair, people also reference LWYMMD, which is far more infuriating. :triggered:

OT: I hope she has continued success. However, I remember how it went with Iggy... a couple big songs and then nada. Hopefully, Cardi B’s commercial success won’t parallel Iggy’s. 

Well I think that people didn’t really take Iggy seriously anymore because she was white perhaps...? Just saying :awkney:

RadioIsOurs
12 hours ago, that juju said:

She's the Lady Gaga of the rap world with this incredible, and consistent, string of success.

Which means, it's only a matter of time before the public tear her down (note: it's already begun). Which will happen at an increased rate seeing as she's an African American female. 

Omg I once said that she was black and another user here CAME for me saying that she isn't black :icega:

Edit: oops too late it already happened here :awkney:

I can't stand her tbh. Another Nicki Minaj rapper-for-rent. Everyone is going to use her until she isn't hip anymore and dump her.

Xoxo Adriana

"Biggest female of 2018"? :awkney: 

416x416.jpg?background=000000&cropX1=568

honey, you must haven't been knew about Adelegendary's 10 year reign of being the biggest female :poot: 

I need that rumored collab song with Beyonce and then she'll for sure be the It Girl - but I am absolutely here for her to smash this year! Her interview with Jimmy Fallon shows promise for the GP to like her and her feature raps are cute 

Bad Chanel
16 hours ago, TheFamousLM said:

She's only a thing in the US though. Nobody knows who she is in Europe or Latin America let alone in Asia. 

Besides I don't think she'll be the biggest female of 2018 even if we talk about the US only. 

Well im from Europe and she gets played quite often here so :awkney: 

Buy GLORY on iTunes

Archived