:

:

:

opinion

What did Gaga use for her makeup

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

What did Gaga use on her eye makeup? Sometimes her eyelid looks so big , but sometimes it looks small.... Some of you may think she used the face tape, yes she did when she wearing a wig, but how she make that when she is not wearing a wig ? Probably not only eyeshadow 

Here are some pictures.

lady-gaga-reveals-real-hair-during-itune(No Wig , Big Eyelid)

lady-gaga-2016-american-music-awards-in- (No Wig, Big Eyelid)

Lady-Gaga-new-songs-2017-2018-list-upcom(No Wig, Small Eyelid)

lady-gaga-at-pepsi-zero-sugar-super-bowl(No Wig, Small Eyelid)

Hit me a message and say hi !

I thought I was the only person who noticed that she occasionally has some big ass eyelids. It’s interesting! 

lady-gaga-makeup-free.png

dont know about the makeup and such tho! 

moonsago

I think it’s the light and also the way she looks, either squeezes her eyes a little or tilts her head back a little like in the first picture which gives u the impression her eyelids are bigger. 

But yeah her eyelids are something I noticed too, her eyes in general are gorgeous but she can truly wear any type of eue makeup because she has so much space like all those BTW eyeliner looks wouldn’t have been possible without that. She can in general rock any makeup or colors because her face is edgy. 

Linus Gaga
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I thought I was the only person who noticed that she occasionally has some big ass eyelids. It’s interesting! 

lady-gaga-makeup-free.png

dont know about the makeup and such tho! 

Oh yeah this is another example thx !:staymad:

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I think it’s the light and also the way she looks, either squeezes her eyes a little or tilts her head back a little like in the first picture which gives u the impression her eyelids are bigger. 

But yeah her eyelids are something I noticed too, her eyes in general are gorgeous but she can truly wear any type of eue makeup because she has so much space like all those BTW eyeliner looks wouldn’t have been possible without that. She can in general rock any makeup or colors because her face is edgy. 

Some said her eyelid got smaller as she is aging, i dont think so because sometimes she make it big again without any tape

In the pictures where her eyelids look smaller she has darker eyeshadow. :shrug: But I know for me if I don’t get enough sleep my eyes look more “hooded” than if I get a full 8+ hours.

Lippoutou

It's all because of Epione, burn me.

This girl naturally has super big eyes and eyelids which is like the feature I love the most, and thanks to it all her crazy makeups, eyeliners looked so good. I've never seen anyone with such gorgeous eyes ever. 

But then with those fillers it makes her eyes shrink faster than you can say Ferrari, she cannot open them wide anymore and her stunning eyelids are gone. 

Of course she does whatever she wants with her body but I think it's sad and I hope she'll stop it before it's too late.

Linus Gaga
17 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

It's all because of Epione, burn me.

This girl naturally has super big eyes and eyelids which is like the feature I love the most, and thanks to it all her crazy makeups, eyeliners looked so good. I've never seen anyone with such gorgeous eyes ever. 

But then with those fillers it makes her eyes shrink faster than you can say Ferrari, she cannot open them wide anymore and her stunning eyelids are gone. 

Of course she does whatever she wants with her body but I think it's sad and I hope she'll stop it before it's too late.

I thought the same before , but as I said sometimes she brings it back ...that's why I don't understand her makeup 

Linus Gaga
14 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Lighting my dears

not really my dear, check out some videos!

Lippoutou
5 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I thought the same before , but as I said sometimes she brings it back ...that's why I don't understand her makeup 

Because the fillers go away a bit, her eyelids start to look like they used to but then she gets some fresh :cryga:  disaster

Edit: not to mention the fact that her right eye is smaller than the left one and all that sh!t doesn't help the asymetry

Head Empty

Eyelids can look really different depending on lighting, makeup and posing. Whenever Gaga tilts her head backwards (even slightly), her eyelids instantly get bigger. Eyeliner and fake lashes usually make her lids look a lot smaller though.

Something I could imagine her using is eyelid tape, which allows the user to reposition the eyelids (often used for monolids), but I don't have any concrete proof that she's ever applied it.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Lippoutou
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Eyelids can look really different depending on lighting, makeup and posing. Whenever Gaga tilts her head backwards (even slightly), her eyelids instantly get bigger. Eyeliner and fake lashes usually make her lids look a lot smaller though.

Something I could imagine her using is eyelid tape, which allows the user to reposition the eyelids (often used for monolids), but I don't have any concrete proof that she's ever applied it.

I agree that those exaggerated fake lashes like the last pic of the op aren't the best choice... they hide almost all her lids

But she's already admitted that she used tape to form her eyes back in 2014

Head Empty
11 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I agree that those exaggerated fake lashes like the last pic of the op aren't the best choice... they hide almost all her lids

But she's already admitted that she used tape to form her eyes back in 2014

That's a different kind of tape though.

The kind Gaga was talking about in 2014 is cosmetic face tape that is most know for its use in Drag culture. It's applied on the temples, next to the cheekbones and sometimes on the edge of the jaw to pull the skin tight and to give a more "fierce", lifted and chiseled look.

68a50f7a7d8a70f43a753d3303020b99.jpg

With Gaga this was the most apparant in her eyebrows. Normally they have a natural curve, where the brows go down at the tail. When she used tape, that 'tail' would still go upward and there would barely be any curve to the brows at all. Note that she's wearing a wig in all of these looks, because otherwise the tape would show on her temples.

53d54f7e90c40_-_ladygaga-face-tape.jpg?r

lady-gaga-ilumnati1.jpg

Lady-Gaga_27.jpg

The tape I was talking about in my previous post is completely different. It's a piece of tape you place directly onto your eyelid to put the fold of your eyelid in a different position:

2015-New-World-s-Most-Invisible-Double-E

hqdefault.jpg

eyelidtape_10.png

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t think we’ll ever find another forum with this deep conversation about eyelids. This is a real cult site after all :flutter:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Archived