šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE: Rumours (Fleetwood Mac)

rumours

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

Yay! Iā€™m so excited this album wasĀ chosen! This is probably my all-time favorite album, so itā€™s going to be a tough one to rate.

I highly recommend that everyone who loves this album read producer Ken Calliatā€™s book ā€œMaking Rumoursā€. I read it over the summer and grew to love this album even more and gained a new appreciation for it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Yeah that album is amazingĀ 

You should participate! If you listen to the album and PM me your ratings, Iā€™ll tag you when the ceremony happens:)

Itā€™ll be fun:excited2:

rumours
14 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

Yay! Iā€™m so excited this album wasĀ chosen! This is probably my all-time favorite album, so itā€™s going to be a tough one to rate.

I highly recommend that everyone who loves this album read producer Ken Calliatā€™s book ā€œMaking Rumoursā€. I read it over the summer and grew to love this album even more and gained a new appreciation for it.

Glad to hear that you are excited for the album!

Also, thanks for the reading suggestion!Ā Iā€™m gonnaĀ look into buying a copy of it on Amazon to read it.Ā :)

rumours
5 minutes ago, Mario Salas said:

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS ALBUM It's just so good, wig went to 1977 and backĀ 

Glad you like the album Ā :hug:

I hope you participate and PM me your ratings:)

rumours
3 hours ago, That J said:

Like 7 songs deserve an 11 so yup...tricky tricky.Ā 

IKR!

I just re-listened to the album (it's been a couple months since I'd listened to it in full from start to finish)! Wow, it was hard rating these songs.Ā 

3RMgY.gif

raginchristians

My bussy pops to this album CONSTANTLY, so you won't have to deal with what I did last time, sending in my rates like a week after they were due and ****Ā :lolly:

he/they

VictoriaWinters

One of my favorite albums of all time! I'm sorry I just now noticed this thread.

I'm going to do a fresh listen of the album tonight and then send you my ratings.Ā 

Xoxo, Victoria

rumours
On 12/29/2017 at 6:30 AM, raginchristians said:

My bussy pops to this album CONSTANTLY, so you won't have to deal with what I did last time, sending in my rates like a week after they were due and ****Ā :lolly:

Lol.Ā 

I look forward to receiving your rates!:hug:

6 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

One of my favorite albums of all time! I'm sorry I just now noticed this thread.

I'm going to do a fresh listen of the album tonight and then send you my ratings.Ā 

Thanks so much!:kara:

I'm really interested to see what the results will be for this album.Ā :excited2:

VictoriaWinters

Oh gosh I'm sorry, I got busy and forgot about this tbh.Ā :excited2:

I'm going to try and have it submitted by tomorrow!Ā :tony:

Xoxo, Victoria

rumours
1 minute ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Oh gosh I'm sorry, I got busy and forgot about this tbh.Ā :excited2:

I'm going to try and have it submitted by tomorrow!Ā :tony:

No problem. Lol

I appreciate you participating.Ā :hug:

Moreover, if you know of anyone else who may be interested in participating, feel free to tag them.Ā :kara:

VictoriaWinters
9 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

No problem. Lol

I appreciate you participating.Ā :hug:

Moreover, if you know of anyone else who may be interested in participating, feel free to tag them.Ā :kara:

And I appreciate you doing this.Ā :hug:Ā I love seeing that there's people here who love Stevie and Fleetwood Mac. Before I joined GagaDaily, just from being on twitter I felt like there was no Gaga stans who appreciate music from before the year 2000. I was even made fun of by friends for being in my teens and liking older music, but I don't give a **** anymore.

I'm sorry, I'd love to tag people but I'm still really new here and I don't really know anybody.Ā :(

Xoxo, Victoria

rumours
Just now, GypsyHeartGaga said:

And I appreciate you doing this.Ā :hug:Ā I love seeing that there's people here who love Stevie and Fleetwood Mac. Before I joined GagaDaily, just from being on twitter I felt like there was no Gaga stans who appreciate music from before the year 2000. I was even made fun of by friends for being in my teens and liking older music, but I don't give a **** anymore.

I'm sorry, I'd love to tag people but I'm still really new here and I don't really know anybody.Ā :(

Well, you know me, and Iā€™m happy to be one of the first people you know here. You seem cool!:kara:

But yeah, Iā€™m planning on doing these types megarates. This is the second one in the series (just had the ceremony/megarateĀ for Blue by Joni Mitchell).Ā 

And yeah, I wasĀ made fun of for my older taste in music all throughout high school, too.Ā :/Ā But theyā€™re just missing out on all types of good music by only listening to Top 40 Radio. Their loss:classy:

Archived