💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga hits that got away

little legend

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Partynauseous

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ignotus

Imagine the slayage of Do What U Want had it been served with an epic video. :firega:

I remember hearing it the first time and got chills then it went number one everywhere. Gaga's impact tbh

Boys Boys Boys as 5th single. Starstruck could be huge too, it had the Flo Rida power all over it.

Monster/Dance in the Dark as 4th.

Scheisse/Americano as 4th.

Gypsy and Dancin' in Circles

RochestrMonstr

A-Yo, Diamond Heart, Gypsy, Venus, MANiCURE, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Dance in the Dark. 

Of course, the success would depend on her image being solid with the GP, so it was near impossible to score anymore hits than she did during the BTW and ARTPOP eras. 

By the time Joanne came around, her image was solid enough again, but she seemed to have no interest in pursuing “radio friendly” hits. Otherwise she would have done so. 

Scheiße would have SLAIN as a single, provided there was an edited version that cut off a good chunk of the spoken intro. Every non-fan I know who has listened to that song has loved it and ends up asking to listen to it again. It's just such a great song and has all the right ingredients for a smash hit. If it had been the second BTW single instead of Judas, I think that album era would have been very, very different.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Scheibe. This song would have had a smashing video for sure.:staymad:

“Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.”

Boys Boys Boys

Dance in the Dark 

Speechless (so many people love this song and she performed at the Grammys and AMAs, with a little more of a push it could have really done things) 

Scheiße obviously. I am curious what would have happened with Bloody Mary 

Dope (it did so well on the charts as a promo single) Sexx Dreams. Venus. Mary Jane Holland as like a promo single 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Starstruckk
Monster
Dance in the Dark
Scheisse
Heavy Metal Lover
Gypsy
Sexxx Dreams
Hey Girl
Dancin' in Circles

AndyDWUW
On 12/27/2017 at 4:41 AM, DennisConcert said:

The Cure & Do What U Want. :awkney:

My two favorite Gaga songs of all time :giveup:

both without music videos

both paid dust :rip:

germanotyabitch

I feel like Heavy Metal Lover is one of, if not the most, forgotten track on BTW due to it being the last written track for BTW. I also don't recall it being played on the radio anywhere from my own personal experience, adding to the get away of it. If Gaga or whoever else gave it more attention, I guarantee it would be a hit.

The song is more appropriate for a club setting, at least in my opinion, due to the heavy:selena: bass, electronic vocals and that one part before the last chorus. Overall, it's just a great song to jam to. Love this bitch to the end:kara: 

đ‘”đ‘’đ“‡đ“‚đ’¶đ“ƒđ‘œđ“‰đ“Žđ’¶đ’·đ’Ÿđ“‰đ’žđ’œ ✌

RodeckDanny

The Cure and Do What You Want had GREAT potentials omg they could have been top 5 easily with a great video and good promo

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived