Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Aura been big as a lead?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It doesn't matter either way, cos the album version is altered and lost the magic :giggle:

The demo version sounded more fuller

frizze4.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think it would have done very well, because she was smackdab in the middle of her lowest era with the GP so having a song that was about Burqas and such would just have been seen as another controversy attempt. 

I do think Applause was a good choice, however, I think that the song suffered a bit because of the fact she was singing about loving people’s adoration. I remember that being a big thing with peoples reception to the song, that it was not relatable during a time when she needed a song that was easily digestible for the public. 

Venus is decent but I don’t really think it would have taken off, especially because of the planet naming part :smh:

DWUW (sans R Kelly), GUY and Gypsy would have been far better song choices imo

Jewels n Drugs

The chorus would slay radio its the intro and verses that arent radio friendly :air:

With "normal" verses and maybe a rapper feature it couldve smashed tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jewels n Drugs

1. Applause

2. DWUW ft R Kelly (yall can seethe)

3. Gypsy

4. Dope

5. MANiCURE (with rap verse)

6. Sexxx Dreams Remix ft Rihanna

But let me not go down this road cuz ill get depressed

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Idk to be honest. However, in my opinion, one of the reasons why Bad Romance was so successful was because of the dark and odd eccentricity that it has on the song/video - It sounds so different and unique that only gaga can definitely sing it. Scheiße and Aura are also have that signature gaga sound.  

Economy
On 2017-12-26 at 3:32 PM, androiduser said:

No, it's just a fan favorite and nothing more... not even single material, let alone the lead

This! fans always list fan favs as huge singles that realistically as good as they are would bomb with general public... to name a few ive heard that dont make sense:

- Aura

- Government Hooker

- bloody mary

- Venus

Some Potential Hits that werent singles tho would be:

- StarStruck

- Dance In The Dark

- Monster

- Ayo

- Dancing in Circles

I think her most likely hit she didnt release would be starstruck tbh

AURAAAA AAAA AAAA, AURAAAA AAAA AAAA, AURAAAA AAAA AAAA, AURAAAA AAAA AAAA. diw di diw diw diw diw diw diw diw di diw di diw di diw di di di di oh

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

ThisLG6isForU
On 12/26/2017 at 3:29 PM, Sailor said:

Too experimental. Probably the only song on the album that isn't commercial.

I feel like Swine isn't either. It's got the best drop in music history but you can barely what she is singing about. 

Archived