question

Best Taylor Swift Album

Thomas P

Best Taylor Album  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Taylor’s discography

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I've only listened to the singles from 1989  and Reputation in full so.. the last one. I Did Something Bad, Don't Blame Me, Delicate, Getaway Car and a couple of others are so catchy they're my guilty pleasure.

Haroon

1. 1989 :pray:
Favourite songs: Wildest Dreams, Style, New Romantics

2. Speak Now :flutter:
Favourite songs: Sparks Fly, Enchanted, Better Than Revenge

3. reputation & Red :classy:
Favourite songs on reputation: Delicate, King of my Heart, Getaway Car
Favourite songs on Red: All Too Well, State of Grace, Red

4. Fearless & Taylor Swift :music:
Favourite songs on Fearless: You Belong With Me, Love Story, Fearless
Favourite songs on Taylor Swift: Picture to Burn, Should've Said No, Cold As You

FRANK1991

I only became a fan during Style 1989

so that album

Reputation while has some great tracks it's going in a direction I'm not really into and also some filler tracks

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

robbiemalik

Speak Now and Red had great bops but 1989 is just so iconic for me. Wildest Dreams is THAT song, really digging Reputation.

Speak Now - back to December, haunted, last kiss, enchanted

Red - all too well,  begin again, treacherous, sad beautiful tragic

1989- wildest dreams, all you had to do was stay, i wish you would, new romantics

reputation- king of my heart, so it goes, dancing with our hands tied, dress, delicate

ordinarynam1310

Red is the best because it has that pop sound and the lyrics. 

I feel like since 1989 Taylor has simplified her lyrics a little bit to make it more catchy.

And Red has All Too Well. 

Mister Gaga

Red is beautiful. And this comes from someone who doesn't like her music that much. 1989 and reputation are good, solid, enjoyable pop records, but nothing else imo. They're not pop masterpieces like TFM/COADF.

On the other hand, i think Red is by far her best album. Despite there are some meh songs (i don't like WANEGBT and IKYWIT, i delete them from my playlist), the rest is beautiful. State Of Grace, Red, Treacherous, 22, All Too Well, I Almost Do and i could go on and on...

Red >>>>>>>>>>

rumours

I still say that “Back to December” is probably the best song she’s ever written. It’s truly a great song that breaks free from 99% of the love songs she writes. It showcases her own vulnerability and recognition that sometimes the fault lies in herself rather than the other party. Truly a fantastic song.

That’s coming from someone who isn’t the biggest fan of her, so I really mean it. I also agree with others that say “All Too Well” is one of her better songs as well. “Safe and Sound” is up there too imo. 

Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

..........This Love, I Wish You Would, And Bad Blood (solo version cause the Kendrick one bopssssssss). 

I still like the songs, but they’re not in my favourite Taylor music playlist. 

Take that back..... This love is literally one of the best songs on the album. Bad blood can die in a ditch somewhere and I wish you would is just that song you can't skip. 1989 is truly her masterpiece even the Deluxe songs are amazing. 

1. Speak Now - Enchanted, Dear John, Last Kiss 

2. Red - State of Grace, All Too Well, Holy Ground

3. 1989 - Style, Wildest Dreams, New Romantics

4. Reputation - Delicate, King of My Heart, Getaway Car

5. Fearless - Love Story, Fearless, Forever & Always

6. Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar, Our Song, can't even think of a 3rd lmao

Pop Music

I mean just look at my profile and you'll know my choice. Red is my second all time favorite album. ARTPOP will forever be my number 1 but red is a VERY close second.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived