Cardi B Confirms she still puts the pxssy on Offset 🤷🏽

petty

Featured Posts

sethrb101
16 minutes ago, darkness said:

Read the entire thread.

*has read entire thread* *no receipts found*

searching-gif-8.gif

Not saying you're lying but there's no text or video where this happened that I've seen

edit: the video right before my post tho :selena: didn't see it till I posted

#Gaga2020

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
25 minutes ago, darkness said:

Hopefully never. Cardi B's music is trash. I don’t want Gaga anywhere near her.

Fixed :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Nnnn mess

damnnnnnnnnnn this makes me sad... I thot she was the chosen one

where are her apologies (that ^ people referring to)? and I wanna see the rest of the receipts too. come on Cardi don't let me down :giveup:

Scathach
Just now, sethrb101 said:

*has read entire thread* *no receipts found*

searching-gif-8.gif

Not saying you're lying but there's no text or video where this happened that I've seen

There are videos in the thread lol 

Look, I’m not here to attack Cardi, but I don’t want Gaga to collaborate with someone who might be transphobic (and I’m saying might because she apparently apologized) 

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, darkness said:

She is still dating an homophobic guy. :laughga:

Offset isn’t homophobic. You’re mistaking him for Quavo lol they’re both in Migos. 

sethrb101
Just now, darkness said:

Look, I’m not here to attack Cardi, but I don’t want Gaga to collaborate with someone who might be transphobic (and I’m saying might because she apparently apologized) 

There weren't videos at the time you said there were, though. But yeah I agree. If she has apologized then maybe, but if not then I wouldn't want a collab. It's messy.

#Gaga2020

Scathach
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Offset isn’t homophobic. You’re mistaking him for Quavo. 

“ This all comes after a Rolling Stone interview were Offset claimed “the world is ****ed up” because people supported iLoveMakonnen when he came out as gay in January. “This world is not right,”

https://massappeal.com/migos-drag-queens/amp/

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, darkness said:

“ This all comes after a Rolling Stone interview were Offset claimed “the world is ****ed up” because people supported iLoveMakonnen when he came out as gay in January. “This world is not right,”

https://massappeal.com/migos-drag-queens/amp/

Nnnnn why did I think that was Quavo? Wasn’t that why Halsey denounced their “friendship” and their collaboration on her album? Mess @ me getting my **** mixed up :toofunny:

Pacify Him

I don’t know her.gif but I like how people are desperate in trying to ruin her image :applause: 

I’m getting on your nerves

2 hours ago, darkness said:

But Gaga worked with R. Kelly and Terry Richerson, both sexual assulters.

c30.gif

1 hour ago, MetalliGa said:

I don’t know her.gif but I like how people are desperate in trying to ruin her image :applause: 

by pointing out transphobic things she said?

moonsago

Omg..... but I love her whyyyyyyyyy :cryga:

now idk how to feel, I’m not gonna stan a transphobic person so has she apologized or not? Did she educate herself and cure her ignorace? 

Also, this might be very controversial but I sometimes feel like the words transphobic, homophobic, racist are thrown a little to fast at people. To be homophobic, for example you have to understand that you’re wrong yet keep on doing and saying things you know you shouldn’t. Some people grow up places where they think it’s okay to be hateful towards people that are gay because they have been thought that those people are bad, so it’s not their own judgment based on their own experiences with gay people or their education on the matter, it’s the judgment of others inflicted onto them. That’s why I feel like it’s important to educate people on such problems and try to make them understand that it’s not okay to do or say these things and if they have all the information they need yet they still pursue with their hatred, that’s when you can call them a homophobe, transphobe, racist, etc. 

so let’s cure our ignorance ( realise that that person might just not know it’s actually wrong and that we need to take the time to just talk and explain before we label them as bad people ) before we cure other’s. 

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Nnnn mess

oh my god this is so bad. i feel so bad for laughing djsksnsj the way she's saying it like she's dead serious

chaeri pls

Archived