JustinTrudeau 2,419 Posted December 25, 2017 Share Posted December 25, 2017 It's my birthday: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau And to all a very merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! I fell down the stairs once as an actor. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pietro 1,068 Posted December 25, 2017 Share Posted December 25, 2017 send nudes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alexander Blue 1,335 Posted December 25, 2017 Share Posted December 25, 2017 happy birthday where are the nudes I am not your plastic doll. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustinTrudeau 2,419 Posted December 25, 2017 Author Share Posted December 25, 2017 7 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said: happy birthday where are the nudes 20 minutes ago, Pietro said: send nudes I shall send them to all Canadians and my fans as a present from me. It's only fair. I fell down the stairs once as an actor. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Liza 618 Posted December 25, 2017 Share Posted December 25, 2017 Canadian Jesus Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.