Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

'Fame' ad campaign, products, prices, and projected sales announced

Haus

Featured Posts

lilmonster2424

I hate thats its feminine tbh. But I'm a guy and I'm still buying Le Masterpiece and the lotion :laughga:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

Launch event at September 13th? My.BTWB is in Germany... At Sept. 4th

BUZ I CANT WAIT MY.BODY IS READyyyyy omg

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

BadKidCanadiano

So we're basically getting a full video for Scheiße. Oh my God.

September is gonna be such an exciting month. My BTWB, the album title, the perfume ad..

Ikr? It's gonna be amazing, I can just smell it :derpga:

So yesterday I get this teaser of the perfume. I saw the bottle and the box, so classy both of them

img20120714wa0001.jpg%20

It smells SO good, I dont think it can be consider unis-x, its very feminine. I smell the body lotion which is black too... Loved it :worship:

I'm pressed as **** rn :nails:

mr.peter

No offense but how do they know it's going to gross 100 million?

every product put out has a estimate of what it will sell... its all business. you base it off of numerous things from how much of a following the product/artist/movie etc. has or the demand of it, to how much money was spent on making/advertising it. ETC ...

SO EXCITED!! The best thing is that it's not going to be out in Australia until like after December but I'm going to America late September/early october I'll be like the only Aussie Monster with it :)

Myer will probably stock it :spin:

DancelnTheDark

How is she going to be at the Guggenheim Museum in New York Sept. 13 if she's in Europe for the BTWB? :shrug:

StarLlamaFlies

Myer will probably stock it :spin:

Hopefully, I have a Myers 5 minutes away from my house so I can get it the day it comes out :)

broadwaybrian318

Im kinda surprised there hasnt been any news of like a box set that includes it all. Most perfumes/colognes have a box set that has like the lotion, fragrance, and the shower gel all in one... maybe they will do one for christmas?

StarLlamaFlies

Im kinda surprised there hasnt been any news of like a box set that includes it all. Most perfumes/colognes have a box set that has like the lotion, fragrance, and the shower gel all in one... maybe they will do one for christmas?

There has been I think it got posted a while back or in another thread called "Fragrance Discussion Thread"

StarLlamaFlies

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&biw=1366&bih=600&tbm=isch&tbnid=Fof-YdTM4CTdDM:&imgrefurl=http://ultimategaga.net/%3Fp%3D2386&docid=PIaoCeHogKX0wM&imgurl=https://p.twimg.com/Av4Rad2CMAEYzgb.jpg&w=600&h=466&ei=-FUOUIv9LIqTiQfdmYC4Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=843&vpy=135&dur=10&hovh=198&hovw=255&tx=133&ty=70&sig=118315567648354818190&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=166&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0,i:143

My Little Phoney

Is that video where you see men making the perfume with a french voice talking real?

Archived