💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein for NEWYearsDAy/end of Kwanzaa

Phlop

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Phlop said:

I have a couple ppl I follow and they claim Frankenstein will be our Xmas gift from our mommy. What do u all think?

i think she will because she always says how much she luvs us n that Frankenstein is finished and that we deserve the best.

r u all exited?

I think we need to stop reaching

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
11 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

Gaga has never gave us a good song for Christmas why will our Las Vegas queen start now? 

:selena: 

MaryJaneHolland
13 hours ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

GGD mods confirmed Gaga sang them Sire. They're credible. The source of the Frankenstein bs is from a group of twitter fans. Lol

Frankenstened is real. A popular songwriter who has worked with nearly every pop star, Jesse, said he has heard it.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Too lazy to go that long in his tweets, but he confirmed it and he is part of "the industry"

https://twitter.com/jessesaintjohn/with_replies

Isn’t he the singer from Semi Precious Weapons? Cause they opened for Gaga in Toronto 2010, and I know him and Gaga are good friends

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Isn’t he the singer from Semi Precious Weapons? Cause they opened for Gaga in Toronto 2010, and I know him and Gaga are good friends

No, he isn't.

Just googled it, it's probably Justin Tranter who you're talking about. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

No, he isn't.

Just googled it, it's probably Justin Tranter who you're talking about. 

Oh true. I looked at one of that Guys photos cause they looked similar in it :laughga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

17 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

Why are people so hung up on Frankenstein lmao

Are you kidding me? There are still some waiting for Telephone 2.0 

giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
20 hours ago, Sailor said:

Me. :laughga:

Gaga would piss herself laughing if she saw this! 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

LadyLuca

Lmao, i cant:yay:

its known that new Song comes before vegas show 

LG6 in 2019 (Late) is confirmed by multiple sources-some monsters like to delulu tho  

My friend has a cousin whose girlfriend has a cat which litterbox is cleaned by a woman that has a part time job for Santa and she told someone that Gaga sent to Mr.Claus final version of Frankenstein AND also FRANKENSTEINED! She is going to give us two songs with this theme. It's true ya'll. This source is reliable, she is not even a Gaga fan, so why would she lie?!

Archived