Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's Viva Glam performance back in 2010

ARTOMI

Featured Posts

Through the years I've been seeing pictures of this performance but I had never actually seen the performance itself, not until today. I'm speeches, this is one if not her weirdest performance to date. It's so creepy yet pleasing in a weird way. My question is why doesn't anyone talk about it?

Sneaky Oliver

Oh I saw that for the very first time early this year too :giveup: it’s so weird and creepy!!! Every TFM era performance was insane 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HighwayFantasy

Absolutely amazing... the chills i get by her TFM performance... I love her and Joanne, but my peak for her was during these periods!

moonsago

Omg I have never seen this I am shook!!! I love the black and white they used, it’s very vintage and the way it was filmed almost like it was by an unprofessional made it even more creepy and weird I LOVE ITTT

HauntingHollow

i have been seething for 7 years now for a full video of that, how could they release only this cut ? :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

I remember when this came out and some tabloids were like, “look at the acne on her butt.” :sharon: nothing about how weird the performance itself was.

Archived