Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga's best album, the ultimate answer

bloody g

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

The fame monster is epic and will remain her best unless BTW and ARTPOP moderate songs are removed. TThen with around 10 songs in each album. Three of them stand on their own and u can't choose between them. 

God i need to listen to my ARTBOP

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst
3 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

@TheWitness Can you be in KatyDaily instead?

Do katykats even have a website for fans??. 

Why would someone spend so much in developing a website for around 100 people. 

Better Make a fb group with name katy daily. Its free you know 

IMB4 I GET ANY HATE OR REPORTING

200w.webp#4-grid1

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

PartySick
3 hours ago, TheWitness said:

CertifiedTaste :awesome:

Fixed :reductive:

Spoiler

It's not like TFM is bad, I just enjoy it waaaaaay less than her later works. Imo, she gets better with age :flutter:

Give me "Joanne freeing my mind ft. Tony Bennett" over "he ate my heart 'cause I was born to be famous any day" :usrs:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Smother Em Eh

Oh Gosh, enough of these posts, already! It’s the TFM hands down! It will forever be known as one of the best pop albums of all time and is indeed her best work yet. 

TFM is by far better than BTW and AP! I love BTW and AP but I hate the “Overproduction” sound of “BTW” and the “LOUD” sound of AP. I think the quality of her music dropped with AP, but picked up with Joanne. The Fame is filler which I hate and Joanne has some gems but is kinda boring. 

So there you have it. My take on it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
3 hours ago, Tresor said:

Born This Way is my favorite and most listened to but...

The Fame Monster is the most refined, cohesive, iconic, awarded and well executed album of hers and the monster ball tour was just absolutely incredible, for those reasons, and if a gun was pointed to my head, TFM is her best.

Same here. Behind TFM, BTW is my 2nd fav Gaga album! TFM is like no filler, no overproduction, not too “LOUD” or in your face, just a cohesive and consistent piece of work. A masterpiece! 

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, GagasPussy said:

TFM and Born This Way are my favorite works from her. ARTPOP is her worst album. 

This! Even though I do like TF and Joanne, TFM & BTW are my favs. TFM is cohesive and consistent unlike ARTPOP, and BTW has something I feel like ARTPOP doesn’t, which is soul! :selena:

FrankGutz

ARTPOP was iconic, and im a survivor from that era so yeah

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

BlingNotTheMusic

#LG6:stalkga:

(For real tho I think ARTPOP mainly because I never get tired of listening to it on shuffle or start to finish. Not many songs I skip, where’s I skip some on other albums. Production wise I like the risks and experimentation on BTW, also rock vibes :music:)

FfFfFfFF

The Fame Monster: Short and full of great songs, definitory for dance-pop/ electro-pop trend and contains the gothic and dark aesthetic Gaga is known for and also includes the highlights of her career Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark.

Born This Way: Her most experimental album, dark anthemic sound, dark imagery, ideas of self-expression, full of great songs and came out at the peak of her career.

ARTPOP: weird an highly conceptual, sonically diverse and it has some of her best songs (Venus, ARTPOP, G.U.y, DO What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, and also there are no songs which sound like these so it's unique).

I think all of them definitory of Gaga's musical language and good as quality to contend for ''best album'' title.

• 9 months later...
IndigoInception

I have to say that I've arrived late to the party... BUT I feel so overwhelmed <3 I did know the hits but I had never listened to a whole album. After watching the film "A Star Is Born" I became addicted and started listening to all of LG's discography, I've watched plenty of Gaga's live performances and interviews and I can say that the evolution is pretty obvious. The way she changes her music sound, as well as her vocal style. I like how she reinvents herself every time and how versatile her skills are. I adore her. 

Favourite albums "Joanne" & "ARTPOP". Joanne is for sure No1 for me. Very powerful. I like Gaga's earlier work as well, obviously, but when it comes to listening to a whole album... those two are my top picks. The OST from ASIB is also fabulous ;) Can't wait for LG6 and the new collaboration with Tony! I like Gaga most when she plays the piano and sings those heartbreaking songs like "Perfect Illusion", "Million Reasons", “Edge of Glory,” “Yoü + I.”, "Dope", "Speechless" <3 Makes me wanna cry. Such a performer and a true artist in every way.

wonderlanddynasty

My favs are Joanne and BTW. And ARTPOP. And The Fame of course. And also the Fame Monster. AND Cheek to Ok sorry guys give me 2 more seconds

- Me, everytime I got to decide

doppelganger

Joanne > BTW > TFM > A Star Is Born > TF > ARTPOP

None of the albums are bad though. Joanne & BTW are thematically strongest and thus the best for me. TFM i feel doesn’t age well except BR and Speechless. TF is brilliant but inconsistent. ARTPOP is growing on me but the only reason why it’s last is the amount of repurposed songs. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived