Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

How I gotta pretend to be excited to open gifts in a few hours when I just got all these presents tho 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT
19 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Long story short, he teased people by sending demos and stems in the first place.

When he regretted his actions, he created InTheHunty to "anonymously" leak stolen property that he could leak and at the same time get attention for. It's been a hobby of his since then. Most of what he posts are lies for attention. Anyway, details coming tomorrow! Thanks for the kindness. Merry Christmas! :heart::hug:

is this you 

thank u, next

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Were the videos posted anywhere? Paparazzi? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Queen of Venus said:

is this you 

No. That's my friend who was targeted by him during the summer. If I were you, I'd keep my eyes on this thread. :heart:

I remember when I was talking to one of the people who was very much involved into the trading world (could Farhan, for all I know) and the things that went on between the leakers... yeah, no. So much threats, leaking personal information, etc, it's really disgusting. 

I'm here to be a basic bitch and enjoy all the material. :gaycat: 

raginchristians
14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

and suddenly i can't hear after listening to panty party, new york and retrosexual 

ExcuseMeNo.webm

he/they

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

I remember when I was talking to one of the people who was very much involved into the trading world (could Farhan, for all I know) and the things that went on between the leakers... yeah, no. So much threats, leaking personal information, etc, it's really disgusting. 

I'm here to be a basic bitch and enjoy all the material. :gaycat: 

i know. the whole coloring of this thread is scaring me to death from a legalities level.

who are we as a website to allow leaks? Well, we are a news site, this is news. okay.

who are we as mods to allow direct attacks between members? Well, there is free speech -- and defamation, and the banter between people in that world can be as sticky and messy as any He Said She Said argument -- impossible to take sides, impossible to get between-- you only get hurt. not okay.

if the Haus cracks down on leakers, things said here could be evidence.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

i know. the whole coloring of this thread is scaring me to death from a legalities level.

who are we as a website to allow leaks? Well, we are a news site, this is news. okay.

who are we as mods to allow direct attacks between members? Well, there is free speech -- and defamation, and the banter between people in that world can be as sticky and messy as any He Said She Said argument -- impossible to take sides, impossible to get between-- you only get hurt. not okay.

if the Haus cracks down on leakers, things said here could be evidence.

Do the Haus really care about songs that where made like 10 years ago and will probably never be used though ? Pretty sure they would do something if the songs leaked were about to be released on her next record

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Do the Haus really care about songs that where made like 10 years ago and will probably never be used though ? Pretty sure they would do something if the songs leaked were about to be released on her next record

idk. I should think they care about all of their material. A long time ago I tried to apply for legal permission to leak something very old and they told me no. So I respect their choices. After all, this stuff isn't ours to play with, it's Gaga's, and her teams.

MEDONER
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

idk. I should they care about all of their material. A long time ago I tried to apply for legal permission to leak something very old and they told me no. So I respect their choices. After all, this stuff isn't ours to play with, it's Gaga's, and her teams.

Was it the 2005 performance of No Floods?

ChicaSkas
Just now, MEDONER said:

Was it the 2005 performance of No Floods?

yes. Through a crazy turn of real life events I tracked it down. 

MEDONER
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

yes. Through a crazy turn of real life events I tracked it down. 

Makes sense, I remember reading something about that back in the day :D

Archived